The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

65 € on Arsenal / Man Utd double. Returns 170€.

Last bet to survive - almost as expected. Would have hoped Stoke to get the win but as I've said here, I always thought there'd be a chance of QPR getting something from that game.

Man U win please now.

Same old story for you, eh! Hoping the devil saves your bacon! :laugh: :razz:

Aye, seems like the same every weekend.

Anyway, 10er on Dortmund to beat Bayern at the Allianz Arena. They're headless without Schweinsteiger.....

:celb:

Yes! 170€ and the Dortmund win returns 50€. Decent, very decent indeed.

Fleetwood won, so both of my trebles came in. About £70 profit for the day, good times.

I followed your bets, but placed them on 1 accumulator. Picked up around £300.

Cheers  :occasion14:

Nicely done :thup:

Wish I'd hoyed them on in a big accu now, easy to say that in hindsight though.

PSG

Tottenham

Debrecen

Stuttgart

Anderlecht O 1.5 goals 1st half

Chelsea - Liverpool BTS

AZ scoring in both halfs

Bologna

Juve - Palermo X

PSG

Udinese

Siena - Atalanta X

Real Madrid

Stuttgart

and a third one (off an "expert" on the lower German division field)

Bayern II - Nürnberg II O 2.5 goals

Hoffenheim II

Freiburg II

Dynamo Dresden

Eintracht Frankfurt -1

Greuther Fürth -1

Guest Rey Mysterio

Barca win to nil returned great money again last night. Everyone needs to start jumping all over it against bottom half teams at home. The jump in odds from outright win to win to nil is stupidly huge. (for some reason Paddy always give best odds on this one.)

Been doing a lot of in-play betting recently, has proved to be very profitable. Took barca to score at least two more after half time last night, also took over 2.5 goals in real madrid after about 20 mins, great odd. Def recommend it if you are sitting about watching the game.

Bellamy's 10/1 for the first goal in at Chelsea tonight, if he starts I think I'll put a few pounds on him, pace vs Chelsea's relatively high line etc etc. Actually thinking about it, not watched him for a while, is Bellamy still quite quick?

Fucking brilliant call regarding Dortmund, David. :thup:

I've also noticed you tend to bet against your team Augsburg. :lol: Not that it doesn't make sense most of the time.

Cheers mate. :thup:

Yeah, Dortmund was a decent call indeed. Bit sad that I didn't put more on it but at least the odds were high enough.

For today, Stuttgart should walk it. Having said that, Augsburg done very well against Bayern before the international brake but I suppose that was down to it being a local derby.

Augsburg need a new manager in ASAP if they don't want to be relegated by March.....

Still gutted by that DNB Bayern result - think everything else came through on that accy (/fully expect Spurs to win on Monday :razz:). Would have been about £400 profit. Should have trusted our resident German gambler. :( It didn't even add that much value to the slip.

:yuno: