The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Given those odds, I'd probably just have a chunk of money in your account ready and monitor the odds in-play tbh. The 2/5 looks the bet there to me, but I'm risk averse obviously.

Got a family dinner in an hour, in-play is not really an option. Just concerned about the possibility of a dodgy refereeing decision (red card + pen) more than Bournemouth turning up :dave:

Forget hedging, just let it ride :thup:

Not that my betting opinion is worth anything but I'd definitely put something on Bournemouth +2. I know the odds aren't very good but you don't want to think about how much you'll be kicking yourself if it's this game that lets you down. £1600 is a massive amount of money but I'd not be that pissed off if I ended up with £1100-£1300 instead, safe with the knowledge that you're covered.

Well, I'm already up on bet as the 17/1 part of it came off.

So, so tempted to let it ride out. :shifty:

Bournemouth +1.5 @ 1/2 is a bit more appealing (:lol:)

Maybe Sheff Utd straight @ 4/6 can cover the single-goal win and add a bit of extra if they win comfortably.

Any thoughts on the Bundesliga David? Freiburg and Stuttgart both look great value.

Won't touch Stuttgart but Freiburg, Hoffenheim, Dortmund and maybe even Schalke all seem like decent bets.

In other news - 90 € on Spurs. Do it.

Match Stats:

Sheff Utd have never had a 0-0 draw this season (in the league).

Bournemouth have had 2 0-0 draws, including their last match at home to Yeovil (16th).

In 3 matches against the current top 2 in League One (Charlton + Sheff Utd), Bournemouth have conceded 6 and scored 0 en route to three defeats (1-0, 2-0, 3-0).

Sheff Utd are the only team in the top half of the table that Bournemouth haven't played away from home yet, they have won one of those games (Huddersfield 1-0) and drawn 6.

Any thoughts on the Bundesliga David? Freiburg and Stuttgart both look great value.

Won't touch Stuttgart but Freiburg, Hoffenheim, Dortmund and maybe even Schalke all seem like decent bets.

In other news - 90 € on Spurs. Do it.

:thdn:

Got 10€ on Dortmund / Schalke / Bremen / Hoffenheim / Freiburg

10€ on Blackburn / Everton / Bolton / Chelsea - Wigan draw

Todays donations to the bookies retirement fund

Bolton Everton Blackburn Derby and Boro, odds around 155-1 €2 on it

Chelsea to win 3-0 Drogba to score 1st 20-1 €2 on that too

and for the lolz Villa to win 1-0 Agbonlahor to score 1st 100-1 €1 on that

Stu, who's your trixie with? Never seen a bet like that before where they'll accept you doubling up selections.

I assumed he placed it manually tbh :lol:

Aye, in effect it's just 3 4-folds and a six-fold. Just paired off my selections.

Fair enough, didn't really think of it like that. :laugh:

Fucking Pompey cunts :pilko:

Chelsea -1, Birmingham, Leicester, Coventry

Derby/Ipswich draw, Boro/Cardiff draw, Millwall/Hull draw

All the 3pm Championship teams today (so not inc. Southampton/Pompey or Forest/Bristol City) to score

All the 3pm Championship teams today (so not inc. Southampton/Pompey or Forest/Bristol City) to score

What odds do you get for that?

It's about 45/1, for 6 fixtures (so 12 teams).

What odds do you get for that?

It's about 45/1, for 6 fixtures (so 12 teams).

Nice, which site do you use?