The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

If Arsenal fail to win, my Trixie loses £50 overall, so put £100 on Man City or Draw at 1/2 to make sure I end up even at least. If Arsenal win, it's £550+ ish profit.

:thup: smart trixies are definitely the way forward. Been having a bit of a mess around today, £80 down overall. Made £1.25 on the Arsenal win (had a chunk on HT/FT when they came flying out the blocks).

If Arsenal fail to win, my Trixie loses £50 overall, so put £100 on Man City or Draw at 1/2 to make sure I end up even at least. If Arsenal win, it's £550+ ish profit.

:thup: smart trixies are definitely the way forward. Been having a bit of a mess around today, £80 down overall. Made £1.25 on the Arsenal win (had a chunk on HT/FT when they came flying out the blocks).

It's fine margins. If Chelsea hadn't scored their last minute winner, at that point I would have been £800 down for the weekend :lol: And they really didn't deserve it. I could have absorbed the loss, but still. Creeping towards £700 profit for the weekend now. These were the more difficult fixtures too. Tomorrow should be easier.

Dangerous times though. Some teams are going to go on mental holiday and some teams will be exhausted. Lowering my stakes from now until the end of the season fo' sho'. No idea 'which team' is going to show up when you bet on them.

Madrid to win to nil anyone??

No. Here it is where your ever-present-guess + 2.5 goals would come into contention. Don't know the odds, though. Won't check them either. The day's over in terms of betting for me.

Lyon 2-0 @ 6/1

Draw - Napoli @ 5/1

Betis @ 11/10

Trixie

:anguish:

Motherwell @ 7/5

Arsenal @ 7/5

Draw - Man Utd @ 11/4

Trixie, 4 bets

Motherwell @ 7/5

Arsenal @ 7/5

Over3.5 @ 2.075

Trixie, 4 bets

:anguish: :anguish: :neil: :neil:

Dreadful run the last 24 hours. 3 winners from 9.

Madrid to win to nil anyone??

No. Here it is where your ever-present-guess + 2.5 goals would come into contention. Don't know the odds, though. Won't check them either. The day's over in terms of betting for me.

Odds were awful for 2.5. Just went for Toon to win to nil and Cisse first goal.

1 Real Madrid Real Madrid v Valencia

(Fulltime Result) 08/04/2012 None 11/10 Lost

:anguish: :neil:

1 PSG 2-0 PSG v Marseille

(Correct Score) 08/04/2012 None 7/1 Lost

:anguish:

1 PSG 2-1 PSG v Marseille

(Correct Score) 08/04/2012 None 15/2 Won

:bluestar: :beren:

1 Over 2.5 PSG v Marseille

(Total Goals) 08/04/2012 None 1/1 Won

:bluestar: :elliotman:

1 Real Madrid -1.0 Real Madrid v Valencia

(Alternative Handicap Result) 08/04/2012 None 8/13 Lost

2 PSG PSG v Marseille

(Full Time Result) 08/04/2012 None 8/11 Won

:anguish: :neil:

Treble for today:

Spartak Moscow @ 8/13

Spartak Moscow v Kuban Krasnodar

Djurgardens @ 8/11

Djurgardens v Gif Sundsvall

FC Seoul @ 4/7

FC Seoul v Sangju Sangmu Phoenix

Seoul have already won, Djugardens are winning 1-0 at HT and Moscow due to kick off @ 15:45. Just got £10 on to win £40.

Another win taking my total in 2 days to £305! Put the £40 I won today on a Newcastle, Liverpool and Malaga treble. That'll bring in £180 if I'm lucky.