The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Bet £22.50 on that accy I mentioned earlier after spending 2 hours at graft getting Paddypower to work... Freaked out and put £27.50 on Ross County who won. Nice profit of 47p. Suck on dat, bitchezz!

:lol:

My "big" bet:

Wigan game: 9+ corners

Arsenal

The 10th corner in the 94th minute ffs. :lol:

Have the fucking midas touch night, me (bar a collapse at Loftus Road).

Even put money on Wigan to win @ 6/1 with a freebet :yao:

Up until that point, I liked you.

How you like me now, bitch?

http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/1796/yaok.jpg

This is the 888sport account. The Arse/Corners and Wigan bet are on the Bet365 (profit £140ish on that one).

I hope I haven't just crossed a line where I'm now actually being a dick :(

My "big" bet:

Wigan game: 9+ corners

Arsenal

The 10th corner in the 94th minute ffs. :lol:

Have the fucking midas touch night, me (bar a collapse at Loftus Road).

Even put money on Wigan to win @ 6/1 with a freebet :yao:

Up until that point, I liked you.

How you like me now, bitch?

http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/1796/yaok.jpg

This is the 888sport account. The Arse/Corners and Wigan bet are on the Bet365 (profit £140ish on that one).

I hope I haven't just crossed a line where I'm now actually being a dick :(

From this day forward I shall refer to you as Mike, as I feel that that is the best way to reflect my hatred towards you.

You'll all fucking love this one.

Just seen Real down 11/10 on PaddyPower while 1-0 up... Without even checking for 2 minutes to see if there'd been an equaliser I just went and hoyed £75 on them. :lol:

Goodbye sweet 47p. :(

£75 ffs. :lol: You could be a fantastic addition to the Legends of Losing stable of the Betting Thread.

I've double checked and triple checked my birth certificate and I definitely don't have 'wormy' or 'Neil' as a middle name or anything! :lol:

Should add I stuck a bet on earlier btw. Went a bit mental though and went for an 8-fold so I don't hold much hope in it coming through. One of the teams was Ajax, the rest are a selection of Brazilian teams that are playing later.

£75 ffs. :lol: You could be a fantastic addition to the Legends of Losing stable of the Betting Thread.

I've double checked and triple checked my birth certificate and I definitely don't have 'wormy' or 'Neil' as a middle name or anything! :lol:

:lol: It's always open to interpretation.

Come on Real you bottling shitecunts. One more to make this night worth it!

I'm just lulling the bookies into a false sense of security before I destroy them this summer. Hahahaha, then I'll be laughing. Hahahahahaha!

I've actually got a bit of luck behind me now and then. Together, we shall truly be the force that we have threatened to be for about the past 18 months.

Brazilian 8 fold. :lol: :lol: Loving some of the shit in this thread tonight.

Won a Copa America double last night, I should add. Love South American bets.

Aye, don't really know what I was thinking like. Opened the 'Copa do Brasil' option and just went a bit mental clicking every other team. Daft.