The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

So, next time... how do I ensure it's who ever qualifies?

A bit gutted now, but hopefully one of the home team will go through now! :lol:

The odds were so high because you backed all away teams "to win". Win as in that leg. To do qualify you would have had to select "to qualify". Sounds obvious but "to win" is always that specific game. "Qualify" is used to cover both legs or a group or whatever.

Unlucky. Odds like that are never an easy bet.

So the bet for all 4 teams "to qualify" wouldn't have been that much in return anyway?

All I can say - even before checking my 365 account - it's decent.

Fuck it. I've threatened it before. Consider yourself jinxed. I'm following you from now on.

I won't care.

I've done my major bets and I know that betting on league games doesn't make much sense from now on (Manchester derby and NUFC games aside).

And, if everything goes the way I want it to go (not only betting-wise) I'll stop with the final whistle of the CL Final.

All I can say - even before checking my 365 account - it's decent.

f*** it. I've threatened it before. Consider yourself jinxed. I'm following you from now on.

Me too. All we need is Neil and he's got no f***ing chance.

I'm just thinking, if one of us copies David, one copies Beren, and one copies Ronaldo, we'd have the makings of the most powerful trio since Busted in their prime.

Who's gonna follow Dinho?!

I'm just thinking, if one of us copies David, one copies Beren, and one copies Ronaldo, we'd have the makings of the most powerful trio since Busted in their prime.

Cajun.

You watch, I'm gonna be 20k richer by Monday night.

http://i.imgur.com/Fhs3b.jpg

£255 on Barca to win to nil @ 6/5

£255 on Barca -1 @ 7/10

Sorry, I normaly never do that, but today it's a different story. Well done.

So what happened there, then? (Yes, I still can't do this odds shit. I simply rely on the slip to do the calculations for me when I buy the bet.)

£255 on Barca to win to nil @ 6/5

£255 on Barca -1 @ 7/10

Sorry, I normaly never do that, but today it's a different story. Well done.

So what happened there, then? (Yes, I still can't do this odds shit. I simply rely on the slip to do the calculations for me when I buy the bet.)

He's lost 510 pounds.

Cajun.

I'm out, have withdrawn the £20, will bet the remaining 28p on a couple of games, keep an eye on my other 17 bets and walk off into the sunset knowing I 'beat' the system :lol: