The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Nah, they'll win 22-11 to piss me off. May madness. Happy with my profit.

how much you made then?

According to my spreadsheet, 4 figures since I began recording my wins/losses (about a month ago). Only unsettled bet left is my Wazza Prem Top Scorer. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Need to go cold turkey on gambling until the new season. :(

Lost £25 today.. never mind. just bough this treble- (returns 175 net)

Football Premier League Norwich v Liverpool Match Result 28/04/2012 17:30 Draw @ 13/5

Football Spanish La Liga Villarreal v Osasuna Match Result 28/04/2012 21:00 Draw @ 13/5

Football Italian Serie A Roma v Napoli Match Result 28/04/2012 19:45 Draw @ 85/40

Fuck off, Liverpool.

Fellaini anytime scorer @ 4/1, seems great value.

And it was, has me up for the day; although after Jelavic scored after 7 minutes, I was very hopeful on the Jel/HBA double.

Time to swiftly lose any profit tonight.

Forgot I bet 0.10 that Swansea would draw 4-4 with Wolves at 250-1. The betting gods are desperate to keep me :lol:

Over £50 now from my £10 free bet, not the big money some have made here but £50 is £50 :)

Forgot I bet 0.10 that Swansea would draw 4-4 with Wolves at 250-1. The betting gods are desperate to keep me :lol:

Over £50 now from my £10 free bet, not the big money some have made here but £50 is £50 :)

Fuck off. :lol:

The betting Gods felt the need to call me to look at fixtures on Wednesday night, which included Santos away at Bolivar. Odds at something like 3.80, basically all because of the altitude tipping the odds in favour of Bolivar. Apart from that, all signs pointed to Santos. Bad idea.

Then today, used the £25 bonus I got from BetVictor when signing up for those - what I thought at the time - fantastic odds on about 8 different bets all that went to shit somehow.

See if I'd put a bet on like Cajun has there I'd be fuming with myself for only sticking a measly 10p on it, I'd be absolutely gutted. :lol:

Tried to stick a tenner on us to win when we'd gone 2-0 down today, thought it was all sorted, checked when I got home and I'd only actually got as far as the betting slip, didn't click confirm bet, so I actually feel like I'm £10 up for the day.

Eh? :lol:

It was supposed to be some sort of sarcastic, witty comment. Reading back, I don't even know why I typed it.

I'm too giddy about being £15 up today. Suck it, David.

And you, Dinho.

And Cajun.