The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Was gonna say im always shitting meself even when ive only got a tenner on. You must of went ape s*** when they scored so late on :lol:

Nice one :D

Not sure why but I barely even celebrated, just laughed a lot because it was Alcaraz that scored. :lol:

Went mental a few months back when Rey Mysterio and myself had a rugby league four-fold on that returned over £1k each. Think I scared Mistle17 a little bit that day. :lol:

I never did find out if that ridiculous bet Rey Mysterio won ever payed out. Wasnt it like 12k on so many tries for Huddesfield or something?

Guest je85

Madrid/Blbao Over 3.5 Goals & Birmingham Win.

Llorente 1st scorer

Zigic 1st scorer

Falcao to score anytime & Madrid to win

Just under £5 split across the lot.

Small profit again 3 out of 4 days.

Just realised I accidentally didn't put that Falcao/Llorente double on, would've been gutted if Llorente had of scored. :lol: That money saved means I'm pretty much even for this week with a £30 freebet gained.

Was gonna say im always shitting meself even when ive only got a tenner on. You must of went ape s*** when they scored so late on :lol:

Nice one :D

Not sure why but I barely even celebrated, just laughed a lot because it was Alcaraz that scored. :lol:

Went mental a few months back when Rey Mysterio and myself had a rugby league four-fold on that returned over £1k each. Think I scared Mistle17 a little bit that day. :lol:

I never did find out if that ridiculous bet Rey Mysterio won ever payed out. Wasnt it like 12k on so many tries for Huddesfield or something?

Still up in the air at the minute, Ladbrokes have acted like complete arseholes.

Backed Scholes to be in the England squad @ 16/1 earlier. Most places are around 3s. Tempted to have a smaller bet on Holt at the same price.

What was the bet on?

For a team to score a certain number of tries in a rugby league game. Think there was another one too but that was the main one.

Wait, has he not got the payout yet!?

You'll have to ask him if you want to know more, it's quite complex and too much detail for me to go into. :lol:

Backed Scholes to be in the England squad @ 16/1 earlier. Most places are around 3s. Tempted to have a smaller bet on Holt at the same price.

Cut to 8/1 now, looks like a few have been getting on. Crazy price.

Guest je85

Hushovd and Felliu e/w in today's stage of the Giro (@ c. 100-1) -  depends on how Cavendish is recovering. They've been around the middle of the top 10 so far.

I  had a few quid on Cav odds were shitty though, as they will be for every flat stage especially with nice strain run ins like today so Sky can ramp up the train.

For this evening a couple of pennies on Santos to win both halves, Universidad de Chile to Score 4 or more and Universidad de Chile to Score exactly 3.

Can you lads explain this for me, please? It's with a £5 stake.

6. You will only be eligible to withdraw winnings accrued through the use of Promo Cash once you have staked at least 4 times the value of your initial bonus amount and these bets have fully settled. [For example: If you receive £25 in Promo Cash you must place further settled bet(s) with a cumulative stake value of at least £100 before you will be permitted to make a withdrawal of any winnings accrued through the use of Promo Cash. If you receive £10 in Promo Cash you must place further settled bet(s) with a cumulative stake of £40 before you will be permitted to make a withdrawal of any winnings accrued through the use of Promo Cash.]

I'm assuming I've got to bet £5 of my winnings a total of four more times until I'm allowed to withdraw it. Is that correct?

"If you receive £10 £5 in Promo Cash you must place further settled bet(s) with a cumulative stake of £40 £20 before you will be permitted to make a withdrawal of any winnings accrued through the use of Promo Cash."