The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

still waiting for tomorrow's odds to come out. :fuuu: (On BV anyway)

I didn't think you were a value hunter ???

Huh? I'm just waiting for D's odds to come out so I can place couple of accumulators.

That's what I meant.

Love the new thread title. :aww: :lol:

Tomorrow, I think something on Poland and Russia is the way to go. No pressure anymore, though. Will be almost "easy" now to get back to a profit.

If someone would have told me that right after the Denmark - Holland game after which I was 1,600 in the red. :lol:

Love the new thread title. :aww: :lol:

Tomorrow, I think something on Poland and Russia is the way to go. No pressure anymore, though. Will be almost "easy" now to get back to a profit.

If someone would have told me that right after the Denmark - Holland game after which I was 1,600 in the red. :lol:

Could prob chuck Stu in there too, but you two are the superstars ;)

Got a £50 freebet that I have to use on odds of over evens. Thinking probably Poland, but I don't think I fancy them enough to warrant sticking £50 on them (even if it is free), any other suggestions? Another possibility is Russia/Germany, but I already have something on that.

Reasons Prophet?

Russia have looked relatively tidy all tournament and should have more than enough to do away with what has been a piss poor Greek side, a win would also seem them top the group regardless of what happens in the other game. Poland-Czech Republic looks realtively evenly matched, both have quality players but have been suspect at the back. Poland have to win but the Czechs only need a draw so I can see the hosts really going for it in front of what should be a fantastic home crowd. Having said that I don't think I'd have enough confidence to go for the straight Poland win, hence the DNB.

Reasons Prophet?

Russia have looked relatively tidy all tournament and should have more than enough to do away with what has been a piss poor Greek side, a win would also seem them top the group regardless of what happens in the other game. Poland-Czech Republic looks realtively evenly matched, both have quality players but have been suspect at the back. Poland have to win but the Czechs only need a draw so I can see the hosts really going for it in front of what should be a fantastic home crowd. Having said that I don't think I'd have enough confidence to go for the straight Poland win, hence the DNB.

:thup: