The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

paddypower ‏@paddypower

#PRICEGASM Iniesta OR Pirlo to win the UEFA MOTM in the #Euro2012 Final 9/4!! Max bet £20! When it's gone, it's gone!

Anderson, I take it all back. You were clearly the best Fantasy Football competitor in the league, you swept all before you.

(Cheers mate :lol: )

Ah. :thup: Only had a tenner on myself. I think the price just for Iniesta was higher and they were originally supposed to enhance that, but including Pirlo basically covered you regardless of which way the match went unless there was a massive individual performance on the night (a la Mario in the semi). Although we were rather lucky mind, I thought Xavi probably should've got it last night.

Ah. :thup: Only had a tenner on myself. I think the price just for Iniesta was higher and they were originally supposed to enhance that, but including Pirlo basically covered you regardless of which way the match went unless there was a massive individual performance on the night (a la Mario in the semi). Although we were rather lucky mind, I thought Xavi probably should've got it last night.

Exactly my thoughts, though choosing between Xavi and Iniesta is like choosing between Cheryl Cole and Mila Kunis. Either way, it's the right decision.

Think Iniesta got it for being more involved offensively (as he would be), but some of Xavi's passing was fucking obscene. I assumed Xavi had got it as when I checked last night on my phone, the UEFA match report was wanking itself silly at the thought of Xavi's play whereas Iniesta wasn't mentioned much.

Aye, I thought Xavi's assists would've edged it in his favour. Iniesta and Pirlo have been picking up these man of the match awards for fun throughout that tournament though, so it seemed inevitable that the one who picked up gold would get it for the final.

Can still get 10/11 for Djokovic to win Wimbledon, that seems far too generous, especially if Federer is injured.

Mm, got it at 11/8 before Nadal went out. Might put more on it tbh.

Daft question but how do you get £6.50 back from those two £1 singles?  ???

Fuck knows, used some online calculator, haven't collected them yet.

You won't get £6.50, it'll be just over £3.

Daft question but how do you get £6.50 back from those two £1 singles?  ???

f*** knows, used some online calculator, haven't collected them yet.

You won't get £6.50, it'll be just over £3.

http://oi45.tinypic.com/2edbllc.jpg

So, HONESTLY, how much did you make/lose during the Euros?

I might start. Loss of 2.548€. Sad, but never the end of the world after the great season I've head. Roll on PL / BULI / CL. Do it.

On bet365 it says £252 profit during the period it was on :lol: Not fucked checking my other accounts as their interface is shite and I'd have to do it manually. I had a spreadsheet, but I stopped updating that a while back.

It's just dropped to 8/11.

That was probably due to Beren smashing 10/11! Question is, were you decisive enough this time? :laugh:

:lol:

:blush:

Good man. :lol: Balls deep?

On bet365 it says £252 profit during the period it was on :lol: Not fucked checking my other accounts as their interface is shite and I'd have to do it manually. I had a spreadsheet, but I stopped updating that a while back.

Profit. Oh, decent.  :blush:

So, HONESTLY, how much did you make/lose during the Euros?

I might start. Loss of 2.548€. Sad, but never the end of the world after the great season I've head. Roll on PL / BULI / CL. Do it.

£960.48 up.