The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

I currently have £350 on Spain at prices varying from 5/2 to 11/4.

Ended up with another £150 on top of that. :smugdog:

£50 on Spain/Gomez @ 10/1 too but not sure what that will return yet.

I had Spain/Villa in the WC when goalscorers were tied. I just got paid out the odds of Spain to win the WC, so you might just get those odds. Will depend which bookies it's with I guess.

Stake is split between however many in the dead heat and that amount is settled at full odds, and you lose the rest of the stake. Or whatever bollocks way that they described it.

200-400€ profit in the end, lost count. Must be happy to get some profit. Was fun Euros with everyone, thanks for the tips. See you in the World Cup if I don't get started in the Premier League betting.

:icon_salut:

Didn't even return EVS. :lol:

I've just finished 48th in 888.com's Winning Streak Euro 2012 game. This is what I have won -

"11th-50th Place - Xbox Fifa 12 or PS3 Fifa 12 or iPod Shuffle 2GB or Royal Poker Eyeware sunglasses or iHome Rechargable Mini Speakers or New Super Mario Bros Wii Game "

:kinnear:

Would have prefered to finish below 50th as this would have given me £25 free bet.

£1 on each.

Germany to win the tournament at 3/1

Holland to win the tournament at 13/2

France to win the tournament at 9/1

Karim Benzema top scorer at 11/1

Van Persie top scorer at 8/1

Kerzhakov top scorer at 33/1

Lewandowski top scorer at 20/1

Cassano top scorer at 20/1

Huntelaar top scorer at 16/1

Germany to reach final at 8/5

Holland to reach final 11/4

Spain to reach semi-finals 4/7  :snod:

Holland to reach semi-finals 11/10

Germany to reach semi-finals 4/6 :snod:

France to reach semi-finals 15/8

Top team scorer accumulator with Klose, Bendtner, Ibrahimovic, Ronaldo and Jelavic at something/1

Benzema/Germany double 66/1

Group final positions accumulator

Big fuck you's to Holland, Germany (in the first half against Italy), France (not you YoCabs), Joachim Low for not starting Klose over Gomez, Mario Mandzukic for scoring more than Jelavic, Karim Benzema, Robin Van Persie, Klaas-Jan Huntelaar, Robert Lewandowski, Mario Balotelli for not holding the ball up for Cassano to run in behind like I thought he would, Antonio Cassano for not actually scoring himself, Spain for not being the big guns that fall short, Holland (again) for being those, and last, but by no means least, Alexander Kerzhakov. Fuck you, Kerzhakov.

Something like £18 placed, £6.50 returned. Lesson learnt: place more small bets on games, fewer top scorer ones, probably less at the start of the tournament