The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Lewandowski/Gomez/Ronaldo treble will now be settled which is good. However Germany getting knocked out is of course a blow.

Got a £30 free bet (I think) with Betfred to use so I'll plump for whatever I fancy on Sunday and hopefully turn a decent-ish tournament into a very good one.

Lewandowski/Gomez/Ronaldo treble will now be settled which is good. However Germany getting knocked out is of course a blow.

Got a £30 free bet (I think) with Betfred to use so I'll plump for whatever I fancy on Sunday and hopefully turn a decent-ish tournament into a very good one.

Thought you had Jelavic in a four fold?

I did, the treble itself was good value.

I did, the treble itself was good value.

:thup:

Ah, covered yourself then at least, fair play.

Place a pre-event win bet on EITHER Rafael Nadal or Serena Williams at WIMBLEDON, and if they lose BetVictor will refund your stake as a FREE BET to use on the Olympic Tennis Outright market!

Worth it?

No. :yao:

Tempted to back him again at the Olympics with my freebet though.

Guest Roger Kint

Mate got stuck in town with the shitty weather, went to the bookies, hoyed 2-1 Italy with Mario FGS - £2 bet, 70/1.

142 quid returns.

Bastard.

Just about pay for the taxi, robbing bastard black cabs :lol: