The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Spurs are as good as 7/2 some places, unreal price tbh. Have put a decent amount on Spurs.

Also got Adebayor 1-0 scorecast @ 42/1 and the game to be a draw at HT at just over evens.

Clawed a bit back from that, still down though.

Over the last couple of days had:

Gijon-Osasuna to draw - Win

Milan/Juve to win - Lose

Superbowl - Cruz first touchdown - Win

Superbowl - Over 52.5 points - Lose

Both Liverpool and Spurs to score - Lose

Granada/Malaga - More than 2.5 goals - Win

3 € on us to finish Top 4.

Just been looking through the start of this thread. What odds did you get on that?  :laugh:

It's @67. 3€ return 201€. Should have put a 10er on at the very least, though.

Saying that, us finishing top 6 will get me some money, too, while my other long term bets are looking decent.

Just been looking through the start of this thread. What odds did you get on that?  :laugh:

Saying that, us finishing top 6 will get me some money, too, while my other long term bets are looking decent.

What other long termers have you got?

The only one I think I have is West Ham to win the Championship as soon as they announced Fat Sam and Man Utd for the Premier League when the odds stretched a bit after they lost to Man City.

What other long termers have you got?

The only one I think I have is West Ham to win the Championship as soon as they announced Fat Sam and Man Utd for the Premier League when the odds stretched a bit after they lost to Man City.

10€ on

Bundesliga: Bayern Munich

Premier League: Man Utd

Promotion: West Ham

Then I've got some head-to-head for the Premiership that doesn't look too bad right now.

Probably got some more that I can't remember about atm. Got the printed, though, just in case....

Of course, the best long-term bet I've made, is the 200€ on Real Madrid to win the Champions League. Returns 1000€

Guest Roger Kint

Put a 7 match acca on for a bit of interest, i flick the mackems on to see the score and they concede.  :knuppel2:

Never mind Hoffenheim got beat of some non league sounding twats by the looks of it so bet down  :dave: