The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Anyone put money on Curbishley going to Wolves? Someone pointed out 8/1 was a good shout which I was going to follow up but forgot about, just checked and he's odds on favourite now, 1/6 at Stan James.

It'll be because the Wolves chairman has been quoted as saying something about him.

And it was me who suggested it - and got laughed at by Pilko :(

Fucking hell, I never laughed at you :lol: I merely pointed out that Curbishley's been in the mixer for nearly every single job going since he left West Ham, and hasn't been appointed by anyone. If you're right then fair enough, it's about time he actually got a management post.

Get in there!

£5 on milan next goal evens again.

Edit: get in

Had this too but a little more than a fiver on. You going for it again?

Yep, tenner on fourth

Think they'll score again but going to leave it, price doesn't really tempt me in.

Actually, balls to it. £20 @ 5/4.

Lumping on Arsenal, I think Milan (as Spurs last year demonstrated) will be vulnerable to pace and width.  Perfect for Arsenal to play against, especially with Sagna and possibly Gibbs returning.

Ooh yeah

But it'll be sooo cold man, and it's at the Britania!

Cliche's aside though I do think a draw is the best bet, Stoke are good at home and they'll probably shrink the pitch for this match (they can do that can't they?) Valencia's record away from home this season is W4-D5-L2.

:lol: I getcha.

Cliche's aside though I do think a draw is the best bet, Stoke are good at home and they'll probably shrink the pitch for this match (they can do that can't they?) Valencia's record away from home this season is W4-D5-L2.

They can't do it in competitions outside the Premiership (Don't know about the FA Cup and Carling Cup). Problem Stokefags? :troll:

They can't do it in competitions outside the Premiership (Don't know about the FA Cup and Carling Cup). Problem Stokefags? :troll:

They can still do an AC/Inter Milan and wreck the pitch though.