The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Guest frazernufc

discovered 20p in my coral account, so...

Derby to Score First

Cardiff Match Result -1

Yeovil  Match Result -1

Crawley Half-Time/Full-Time

Liverpool v Everton  Both Teams to Score

Rotherham v Torquay - Both Teams To Score

Adebayo Akinfenwa (Northampton) Score Anytime

20p returns £174

Could someone please sum up 'singles, doubles, trebles, patent and trixie' for me please.

A single is a bet containing only one match/outcome e.g. Liverpool to win. A double contains 2 matches e.g. Liverpool and Bayern Munich to win. Treble is 3 matches etc. No idea about patent and trixie.

Can someone explain this to me, I'm relatively new to betting and not sure what happens  :blush:

I put an accumulator on earlier, and one of the games happened to be Dundee vs Ayr. Now, this has been postponed. Does that just get removed from the accumulator and if I get the rest right still win?

May be a daft question and I probably have read the offer wrong, but with the BET365 Free In-Play Bet thing that they do would it be possible to place my pre-game bet on a banker and still get my in-play bet refunded if it loses?

So say I stuck £50 on Chelsea +2 (1/16), which I would expect to win and return a very small sum, would I then still be eligible to put a safe £50 in-play bet on Chelsea -2 (5/1)?

http://www.bet365.com/extra/en/promotions/soccer/champions-league-free-bet-offer/

May be a daft question and I probably have read the offer wrong, but with the BET365 Free In-Play bet thing that they do would it be possible to place my pre-game bet on a banker and still get my in-play bet refunded if it loses?

So say I stuck £50 on Chelsea -2 (1/16), which I would expect to win and return a very small sum, would I then still be eligible to put a safe £50 in-play bet on Chelsea -2 (5/1)?

http://www.bet365.com/extra/en/promotions/soccer/champions-league-free-bet-offer/

Think so aye, i'm looking into this too, I presume you mean Chelsea +2?