The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Guest Spark

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! There's a goal! A fucking goal in Extra time!!!!

550€ return somewhat over 1000€. Yes, Done it. Special one and all that......

You jammy fucker :lol: Literally the last action of the game. Off the keeper's back!

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! There's a goal! A fucking goal in Extra time!!!!

550€ return somewhat over 1000€. Yes, Done it. Special one and all that......

You jammy fucker :lol: Literally the last action of the game. Off the keeper's back!

Had already turned off the TV, thought "David, you're the greatest idiot of the world".

So, so glad that went in. I'm probably ready for a little break now....

Guest Spark

David - reckon there's no chance of GF taking their own league form and bridging the gap at all to nick a draw? What sort of side will Dortmund play?

Playing with their best side. Even Bender is back instead of the rather poor playing Gündogan. Of course, the Cup is made for drama and I can see it being a draw, but I fully expect Dortmund to win it. They've been quite irresistible apart from their game against Augsburg recently.

Couldn't make it up. Honestly.

David - reckon there's no chance of GF taking their own league form and bridging the gap at all to nick a draw? What sort of side will Dortmund play?

Playing with their best side. Even Bender is back instead of the rather poor playing Gündogan. Of course, the Cup is made for drama and I can see it being a draw, but I fully expect Dortmund to win it. They've been quite irresistible apart from their game against Augsburg recently.

Aye, thought about that the moment I read that he scored the goal. I. Love. Gündogan.

Guest Spark

Aye, thought about that the moment I read that he scored the goal. I. Love. Gündogan.

Haha well played. Takes some balls to put a bet on like that.

This in play betting on my phone buisness has got off to a welcome start:

Saturday: Stuck a fiver on Keissling to score next after Gladback went 1-0 up at 6/1.

Tonight: Put some of that on Blackburn to win at 13/8 during half time.

I can't help but feel I'm setting myself up for a massive fall...

Oh and David you're a bastard, it's only because I'm hugely jelous though  :razz:

Tottenham @ 9/20

(Match Betting)

Liverpool @ 5/6

(Match Betting)

Real Madrid @ 4/9

(Match Betting)

Napoli @ 3/10

(Match Betting)

Arsenal @ 13/10

(Match Betting)

Multiple Type:  5 fold

Stake:  10.00

Possible Return:  114.75

Guest Haris Vuckic

Tempted to do a bet but might just throw money away, all the same. Apart if I throw it away I don't have to wait 90 minutes to find out if I've lost it, it's normally pretty instantaneous.