The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

You lot bet some serious money :lol:

You should check out how much wormy bets, man. He once put a whole 7 pence on one bet, the mad bastard.

Oh fuck you. :lol: I'm not going to leave 7p festering in my account, am I? I put £10 on a whole one bet today, bitch! Even gone crazy and stuck £3.25 on some in-play crazy bollocks tonight. One day I might drunkenly stick £100 on Spurs to beat Stoke away from home again.

Sky Bet ‏ @SkyBet

One lucky punter backed Jelavic 1st scorer and 4-4 final score yesterday! Was it you? Just the 4000/1 shot! #betoftheseason

:cheesy:

Mental. Hope they put a few quid on and not a 3p stake or something  :lol:

Bluesq are offering a free fiver (similar to their DOND one the other week) on their George and the Dragon slot machine, to be refunded tomorrow.

Nice one, won £6. :aww:

I won £2.25 from my fiver. :lol: At least I'll get the difference back, I guess. I won about £0.87 on my DOND fiver :lol:

Just went and got myself logged into my 365 account only to realize that I've got 210€ more than I had yesterday. Checked my bets  - there weren't any. Decent.

Big edit:

Was wrong here. They've just paid out my long term bet which was 10€ on NUFC to finish top 6 @21.00. Now, that's decent.

So you're winning without even betting, now? :lol:

Yeah, strange isn't it? There's finally some kind of... eh, justice in this world. :lol:

PM me this week's lottery numbers...please :smitten:

:lol:

Well, as I've said. Was just my long term bet in the end. So, no luck, no lottery. Just knowledge.  :snod: