The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Moses and 1-0 Wigan is 55/1 on Skybet.  Tempting.

Was in Ladbrokes earlier and they had a 33% extra deal. A tenner on that would've gotten £890. Was mighty tempted. Stuck with a simple £20 on Wigan to win at 6/4. :aww:

Guest je85

West Ham, Lille and Wigan £1 doubles and £2 treble

Nolan and Hoillett anytime double £2

Second one of these doubles + treble to come in for me in 3 days. Aw yih.

Cheers guys, brings me back even after my shitter last night!

Just chucked £25 of my 'winnings' on Colon, Empoli, CFR Cluj, Dinamo Bucharest and CSKA Moscow. Returns £509 if it comes through. (I wouldn't do it though)

I just got my bank statement through last week, most of it has "PPOWER" written accross most of the pages. Even though it's the odd £5, £10, etc, I still need to track myself from now on like.

Might use that site wormy, thanks.

What's the advantages of using that place Wormy, over just using your statement on the betting site(s) and your bank statement like Richy has said?

I've just signed up and for some reason was expecting it to automatically calculate my betting history across all betting sites or some shit (somehow :lol:) but you have to manually edit it yourself. Just seems a little laborious.

I don't exactly deposit loads like, maybe £10-20 a week if I have no winning left in my account.

No massive benefit tbh. It's just a place I can roll it all into one. Hoping throwing my bets into that to keep track of spending habits/losses will make me smarter with my bets than just coming home from work/drunk and throwing a needless £20 on something for the hell of it. Also the fact I've self-excluded myself from any betting site I've previously signed up for, so am just sticking with walk-in shops now to help kerb the spending a bit more. Easier throwing my bets into that than keeping a load of bet slips in a pile as my history.

Less than 2.5 goals in the AIK - Djurgården game is probably a good bet. Our defence has been solid the last couple of seasons, and neither we or Djurgården score a lot of goals. Word of warning though, it's a local derby, and as you all know, form and class often goes out the window when that's the case.

What do people use to track their betting history/money spent etc? Just found betbind.com. A little beauty.

MS Excel. My graph that goes back for such a long time now looks like I've been at the Stock Exchange.