The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

I put on some horses that were tipped here earlier and went out.

They fucking lost! I put each-way on two horses in the same race and they both lost! fuck you all.

height=250 width=250http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/245/367/b43.jpg[/img]

Nah, sorry dude. Does suck. Just couldn't resist the urge to use that tbh. :blush:

Van Der Art places 2nd so I think I'll just about get my cash back. :aww:

Got very lucky today tbf. I think yesterday's epic hilarity in here and the general disappointment of today will result in not much interest in here tomorrow. :lol:

Return of 32 pence from a £7.50 stake. :lol: Not doing this again any time soon.

:lol: Is that on top of getting your initial stake back? Or you mean a £7.18 loss? If it's the first, why not? Low-risk entertainment. ;)

Return of 32 pence from a £7.50 stake. :lol: Not doing this again any time soon.

:lol: Is that on top of getting your initial stake back? Or you mean a £7.18 loss? If it's the first, why not? Low-risk entertainment. ;)

It's not the first, I got 32 pence back.

Well, I know what I've won so far this year. So, I know I can afford to lose something till 1000€ and it'll still be the best year I've ever had. Saying that, I fully believe Chelsea will win.

Well, I know what I've won so far this year. So, I know I can afford to lose something till 1000€ and it'll still be the best year I've ever had. Saying that, I fully believe Chelsea will win.

Yeah, I mean, we get that you're biased and the like, but Bayern are much better than Chelsea. :lol:

Yeah, I mean, we get that you're biased and the like, but Bayern are much better than Chelsea. :lol:

I wouldn't say 'much' better. And on some days I wouldn't say 'better'.

Well no, because you are biased against Bayern Munich. :lol:

I am. But how anyone can say that they're 'much better' than Chelsea :no:

Did you watch their match against Dortmund?

Dortmund are a very good team. :lol:

Did you watch half of Chelsea's matches this season man? :lol:

Well no, because you are biased against Bayern Munich. :lol:

I am. But how anyone can say that they're 'much better' than Chelsea :no:

Did you watch their match against Dortmund?

Dortmund are a very good team. :lol:

Did you watch half of Chelsea's matches this season man? :lol:

No, not half of. But you shouldn't count the first half of the season. I've seen games against Barca, against Napoli, against LIverpool, against us (ok, Bayern would win in that case) and some more which is enough.

I also think that they're playing tactics that are suited to a final.