The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Guest Roger Kint

Todays four-legged fuckups to avoid are:

Steps/Common Touch/Cloudy Spirit(all York)/Coronea Lily(Ludlow)

ew Lucky 15.

Went on a run last night won £130. All of the sudden I lost everything in less than 2 hours. Fucking dangerous playing this game. Still up £200 in 2 weeks, but fuck me.

Went on a run last night won £130. All of the sudden I lost everything in less than 2 hours. Fucking dangerous playing this game. Still up £200 in 2 weeks, but fuck me.

Playing roulette? :lol:

Not a tip as such, but McCoy is on the last race at Ludlow (8:45pm) on a horse named Karazhan and jockeys of his ilk don't normally hang around for bumper races like that unless they really fancy their chances - 2/1.

Holy shit. Another tipper. This thread is getting out of hand.

Stuck a few quid on a lucky 15 last night before going to bed, woken up and the first race has kicked off. Let's see what's happened so far!

Guest Roger Kint

Stuck a few quid on a lucky 15 last night before going to bed, woken up and the first race has kicked off. Let's see what's happened so far!

You put today's horses on last night?

ew Lucky 15.

Sorry Rog', had to follow up on this after you got me a few quid yesterday. :aww:

Yup, not all my money. Just boredom saw me stick a little on some that I read up on. Defenitely running some contingancy plans now. :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

ew Lucky 15.

Sorry Rog', had to follow up on this after you got me a few quid yesterday. :aww:

:lol: on your head be it mate. Got a text off my dad this morning asking how much i won on the 'bairns horse'. Cue me remembering i saw it on yesterdays abc guide and totally forgot to back it in that lucky 15. Won at 8-1(was 12-1 early doors). Second time in two weeks i have made the same mistake on that horse, it won at 100-1 the frst time.......

Guest Roger Kint

Yup, not all my money. Just boredom saw me stick a little on some that I read up on. Defenitely running some contingancy plans now. :lol:

Always scared of doing that in lucky 15's due to possible abandonments/non runners fucking up the whole thing.

Lucky 15 on:

PEARL SECRET @ 8/11

JUDGE 'N JURY @ 10/1

SET TO MUSIC @ 13/2

KARAZHAN @ 15/8

This is the bet that turns it all around. :smug:

Also, I've just realised, I'm sure I swore I'd never bet on horses again yesterday. :best:

Lucky 15 on:

PEARL SECRET @ 8/11

JUDGE 'N JURY @ 10/1

SET TO MUSIC @ 13/2

KARAZHAN @ 15/8

Nice on Judge n' Jury :thup:

Funnily enough Roger, I just about make a tiny bit back through Racy placing on last night's lucky 15. :lol: It'll barely be worth it if the rest fuck up, though. :undecided:

Lucky 15 on:

PEARL SECRET @ 8/11

JUDGE 'N JURY @ 10/1

SET TO MUSIC @ 13/2

KARAZHAN @ 15/8

Nice on Judge n' Jury :thup:

Funnily enough Roger, I just about make a tiny bit back through Racy placing on last night's lucky 15. :lol: It'll barely be worth it if the rest fuck up, though. :undecided:

Aha, did the fucker win? Get in! :lol: :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Fucking Steps, always hate losing the first cos all confidence just evaporates  :lol:

Especially when Judge n Jury was the alternative based on their form  :knuppel2:

Guest Roger Kint

What position did Steps finish in? 5, 6, 7 or 8?

:lol: i was desperately trying to avoid any gags when i typed it