The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

And I thought I did bad betting £50 on us. Damn, man. :lol: Sorry for your loss and all, but still. :undecided:

Nothing wrong to put 50 € on us imo. Odds were great, chance was there. To put money on QPR, like I did (I know, I know....) feels terrible now.

Today:

70 € on Arsenal. Can't see Dortmund winning. DNB on Arsenal should be very, very safe imo. Dortmund were poor, very poor against Berlin during the week. Saying that, Mario Götze missed that game and he's by far their most important player but I can't resist the odds on Arsenal. Also think another few days of training will have been good for their new signings, while Dortmund will probably be just a bit too nervous today. Can't see them winning.

100 € on Chelsea, Porto, Barca.

Today:

70 € on Arsenal. Can't see Dortmund winning. DNB on Arsenal should be very, very safe imo. Dortmund were poor, very poor against Berlin during the week. Saying that, Mario Götze missed that game and he's by far their most important player but I can't resist the odds on Arsenal. Also think another few days of training will have been good for their new signings, while Dortmund will probably be just a bit too nervous today. Can't see them winning.

Agree on the Arsenal / Dortmund bit. I cant see Dortmund doing too weill either tbh, Im suprised they're nearly evens on this game. Went for a draw really for the fact that this is probably going to be their best chance at an Arsenal side thats abit gash right now, but still Arsenal will want to prove a point in the CL this year. Draws always screw me so ya na :D

Today:

I know there's a long way to go but seriously man, David. You're something else with this betting malarky.

Today:

I know there's a long way to go but seriously man, David. You're something else with this betting malarky.

Had to be you. :lol: