The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Cheers.

£880 to make-up...... fucking hell... that's one hell of a mountain.

Yeah, it's a promise to myself!!

Please, please, whenever I bring up any possibility of a high stake again, then just bring up this post! :lol:

NOTE TO SELF: DON'T FUCKING DO IT, YOU SON OF A BITCH. JUST DON'T FUCKING DO IT. :fuuu:

Champagne all around at the bar :yao: don't even like Chelsea but this has been amaaaaaazing :lol: two to fucking one and the 'saver' came through :lol: yoyes amazeballs

Are you telling me that, if you were in my place, you would actually quit altogether? :lol:

Come on, there are low risk way to gaining your money back......... all be it...... ever...........sooooo........ sloooooooooooooooooowly. :kinnear:

Played David and Stu.

Wish I'd gone higher but a tidy sum none the less.

Disappointingly would have won more if Robben had scored in ET though.

What was your saver Stu?

I won £120 tonight on that. :D Bet £20 on it going to penalties after 20 mins at 6/1.

The only way it could have been better would be if Spurs weren't going to qualify for the Champions' League next year...

Disappointed with myself for trying to be clever, always fancied them, especially with their odds, but no, ended up with my money spread all over the place on silly little bets. :lol:

Although, in a strange way, I'm kind of glad I didn't put all my winnings down on them before the shoot-out, last minute impulse bets are normally my downfall.

Disappointed with myself for trying to be clever, always fancied them, especially with their odds, but no, ended up with my money spread all over the place on silly little bets. :lol:

Although, in a strange way, I'm kind of glad I didn't put all my winnings down on them before the shoot-out, last minute impulse bets are normally my downfall.

I do this ALL the fucking time. Seems a great idea at the time but pisses me off to no end at the end of the night, if I made things simpler for myself I would be much better off, it just seems to 'boring' though. (And I realise that's me falling into the bookies trap)

River win (BIP at 1-0 down) & San Lorenzo DNB at 3/1.

Just follow David aside from big games involved Jose Mourinho (although I suspect they'll win CL next year)

Played David and Stu.

What was your saver Stu?

Bayern to win via pens. I'm not sure if I cheered louder for Drogba or Cech :lol: was cheering every misplaced pass in ET :) shame about dingo but he refused to take any advice - bet David28 is swimming in a jacuzzi filled with hookers!

Played David and Stu.

What was your saver Stu?

Bayern to win via pens. I'm not sure if I cheered louder for Drogba or Cech :lol: was cheering every misplaced pass in ET :) shame about dingo but he refused to take any advice - bet David28 is swimming in a jacuzzi filled with hookers!

:thup:

Are you telling me that, if you were in my place, you would actually quit altogether? :lol:

Come on, there are low risk way to gaining your money back......... all be it...... ever...........sooooo........ sloooooooooooooooooowly. :kinnear:

Just stop :lol:

Go on Skybet and play their deal or no deal game 'demo play'.

Play it for a good while, watch yourself lose a lot, claw a little back, lose a bit more, claw a little back etc.. until your virtual credit runs out.

That is betting ;)

Just follow David aside from big games involved Jose Mourinho (although I suspect they'll win CL next year)

Today, Mourinho was involved.

Today, Mourinho was involved.

:lol:

I'm gonna feel sick for the next 4-5 days now. :( fucks sake.

Should have listened. I've told you Bayern aren't stronger than Chelsea. I've told you that the odds weren't good enough.