The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Have £6.50 on Dortmund-Arsenal and Porto-Shakhtar both teams to score.

Had that and £15 on Chelsea as a single (which I'm sure you can work out has made me millions).

I'm very sorry David - what can I say, I have a gift.

Well. What can I say? That's the way the ball bounces, it was about 5 minutes to go in all 4 matches and I've got a profit of, I don't know, 600€? Probably.

5 minutes later, I've lost 170€. Bad day, very bad day. I'll be back tomorrow.

Had that and £15 on Chelsea as a single (which I'm sure you can work out has made me millions).

:lol:

I'm sure David can deal with that loss, but it would absolutely break me.

You're a betting machine, man.

Of course I can. It's part and parcel of betting.

Well. What can I say? That's the way the ball bounces, it was about 5 minutes to go in all 4 matches and I've got a profit of, I don't know, 600€? Probably.

I'm a knob for talking to you about how to bet, but did you not consider putting a small stake on a late Milan/Dortmund goal? The rare times I look like winning, I usually dabble with a couple of small stakes in-play to ensure I'm winning. Saved my bacon a few times.

I'm sure it won't be long before you win big again.

You're a betting machine, man.

Medium-value wine will be glugged.

I'm a knob for talking to you about how to bet, but did you not consider putting a small stake on a late Milan/Dortmund goal? The rare times I look like winning, I usually dabble with a couple of small stakes in-play to ensure I'm winning. Saved my bacon a few times.

I'm sure it won't be long before you win big again.

I did consider it, yes. But, having had the Arsenal single and the treple, I was confident enough that at least one would go through with 10 minutes to go. That both would go wrong was absolutely unpredictable.

And yes, I think it won't be long. It will either be tomorrow or on Sat/Sun. Remember, the last time I've had a big loss (was over 200€ iirc) I came back by winning my around 1000€ bet.

I'd love to see David's weekly pay slip.  :lol:

Weekly? :lol:

Take into consideration that I'm still in traineeship which will last till 2013 - which is the time I'll start earning 'real' money. Not much money I'm earning at all at the moment.

Tempted by trebles from 4 on Man City, Man Utd, Bayern Munich and Real Madrid tomorrow night. I'd be a lot more confident if Man Utd and Bayern were both at home, but they're both in really good form at the moment.

Bayern were only playing shit teams so far. Would stay clear of them for any big accys. Odds are decent, though.

Of course I can. It's part and parcel of betting.

Fucking hell. You remind me of the cheeky rascal invincible side of Mourinho. :) [/hope you're not a Mourinho-hater, as it was meant as a compliment]