The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Actually checking this out it seems like a really good 'game'. Would be perfect for someone like Dinho as the risk is far lower :lol:

From what i've gathered you essentialy buy in between £2 & £15 and then have 20 days to make as much money as you can with the virtual cash (£100,000) which will then be converted into real money depending on how much you originaly staked. You can bet on anything that you would on the actual PaddyPower site too.

Actually checking this out it seems like a really good 'game'. Would be perfect for someone like Dinho as the risk is far lower :lol:

From what i've gathered you essentialy buy in between £2 & £15 and then have 20 days to make as much money as you can with the virtual cash (£100,000) which will then be converted into real money depending on how much you originaly staked. You can bet on anything that you would on the actual PaddyPower site too.

Tried it. Couldn't bothered with it all.

Guest Shaun

Anyone else checked out PaddyPowers new BetDash game?

You get £5 free signup and can win up to £70 (basically you start off with £100,000 virtual money and have to turn it into £1,000,000 over a period of 20 days)

I keep losing!

BTW, if you stake for x team to be the top scorers in the Euros, and they end-up joint first, do I lose the bet?

Anyone? I want to put a tenner on France and Ireland ending-up as the top and lowest goalscorers respectively. Returns £665.

What happens if one of those ends-up joint first or joint bottom?

BTW, if you stake for x team to be the top scorers in the Euros, and they end-up joint first, do I lose the bet?

Anyone? I want to put a tenner on France and Ireland ending-up as the top and lowest goalscorers respectively. Returns £665.

What happens if one of those ends-up joint first or joint bottom?

It gets split