The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

£2 on Russia DNB, which would return me a mega £1.33, which would be spent on an accumulator.  :aww:

No, your returns would be £3.33 - unless you're using a FB

£2 on Russia DNB, which would return me a mega £1.33, which would be spent on an accumulator.  :aww:

Nah man, he placed the bet at 0.66. Playing it safe with a low-odds bet. :thup:

I meant net.

What's FB anyway??

Nah man, he placed the bet at 0.66. Playing it safe with a low-odds bet. :thup:

:lol:

It's just the fact when you see people putting the sort of money he does on it's normally fairly simple bets. Meanwhile he's chucking 100s around on handicaps, correct scores, goalscorer, multiples; the lot. :lol:

I love pata. Comes from nowhere and takes the Euros by storm. :lol:

"I guess if I lose 1.6k, I'll stop." :lol:

That was my initial 'target' (to stop when I've reached - 1.6k). I didn't expect to reach it after 2 days, though. :lol:

It's just the fact when you see people putting the sort of money he does on it's normally fairly simple bets. Meanwhile he's chucking 100s around on handicaps, correct scores, goalscorer, multiples; the lot. :lol:

Aye, it's because he's getting desperate.

Guest BooBoo

In other words, obsessive compulsive gambling.

Aye, it's because he's getting desperate.

Not desperate yet. :lol: If today goes bad I might just start to bet some small doubles/simple bets. And I'm 26.

My income comes from "gambling" but I mostly do my sports betting during Euros/World Cup/other big sporting events and before Euros my last bet was in Super Bowl I guess. So I don't see me having problems with gambling.

My income comes from "gambling" but I mostly do my sports betting during Euros/World Cup/other big sporting events and before Euros my last bet was in Super Bowl I guess. So I don't see me having problems with gambling.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQATAGMSbHGAhPsY6w7x7Uu8VvZqX7FB5mqVG_zyRc1X8i7pB4A2g

Since putting my first £5 into the Skybet account to join the Fantasy Football League on here, I'm £63 up. I've lost all my football bets but the Roulette has been a complete success. :lol:

Will be £90 in profit if Russia do the business tonight though.

So much N-O pressure on Russia. Hope they'll just do it tonight. Absolutely need them. Having watched them quite often in recent times, though, I fully expect them to win against Poland - who haven't looked anything special in the first game and are missing their GK (which name I still can't spell correctly.).

On what?