The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Must say, anyone who had big money on Russia will be fuming watching that 2nd half, as they slowly passed it around for the last 15 minutes when they got the ball, with close to zero intent of going forward and getting a winner. :lol:

Definitely no bets tomorrow, both games could go either way. Next bet will probably be a France/England double.

Might have a very small stake on a FGS or something but nothing major whatsoever. Can see both games going both ways.

£25 Portugal

£25 Portugal DNB

£25 Portugal France

£25 France England

Win then I will carry on during Euros, lose then that's the betting over until the PL starts again.

£200 Russia @ 7/5

£100 Russia -1 @ 15/4

:anguish: :wormy: :'(

£10 Greece 1 - 1 Czech Rep

+ saver & double w/ 1-1 in the other game

:bluestar: :beren:

EDIT: That last smiley has never been more apt.

Had a look for tomorrow, nothing stands out so going to take a well earned rest.

:kasper: two very good bets stand out tomorrow

You think? I agree with Prophet, certainly nothing I'd be willing to stick a biggish bet on.

Had a look for tomorrow, nothing stands out so going to take a well earned rest.

Is this what I think it is?

It's Group B, of course that's one of the bets :shifty: lets forgive the 25 shots on goal and none scored for one game. Double pays just under 7/2.

It's Group B, of course that's one of the bets :shifty: lets forgive the 25 shots on goal and none scored for one game. Double pays just under 7/2.

:thup: Only need it come off tomorrow or in the final round of games to make it profitable.

Thinking £75/£100 on the double and a couple of c/s forecasts. (2-1 either way in the later game, 3-1 and 2-1 Portugal in the earlier game. Might perm those for smaller stakes.)

Thinking £75/£100 on the double and a couple of c/s forecasts. (2-1 either way in the later game, 3-1 and 2-1 Portugal in the earlier game. Might perm those for smaller stakes.)

I'll probably just go for the double. Let me know what you decide and I'll match your stake.