The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Just realised I could do a DNB bet of £1000 on the double to bring in £733.33. Also a side bet £40 double on Greece & Denmark to win @ 29/1 to cover myself, slightly.

I can see a flaw somewhere, but I just don't know where. :yao:

I still don't know what to do about this stupid bet. I really want to put it on but I'm shitting it about the possibility of a draw, especially in the last game where both the Greeks and the Danes will be going all out for the win.

What would it return on a DNB's rather than outright win ?

£733.33.

Sounds like a David lucky number actually, I may do it.

If that's the return than you almost have to do it, because that indeed is a lucky number (if it wins). :lol:

I like how JF asked people to post screenshots for big bets and then says screenshots aren't believable. :lol:

:lol: :thp:

Can't you finally believe that it was just a joke that he asked? You know, he never had any doubts at all. Was just a joke.

Saying that, though, that joke isn't funny anymore.

I like how JF asked people to post screenshots for big bets and then says screenshots aren't believable. :lol:

Yes, me proving how easy it is to fake them makes my initial statement even more deadly serious than it was. Adding several "winks" just added to the fact. Although, Davids childish, defensive reaction is rather telling...  ;)

ANYWAY, I've got £333,333 on Poland to win. If they draw, it's a DNB. etc.