The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

At least got some profit but it's so small it feels like breaking even, that Simpson fluke goal, what, 90 seconds into ET is a bit of a kick in the balls. Nowhere near as p*ssed off as Jonny will be like. :lol:

Aye - and the worst of it all is that the one I was most worried about was fucking Wolves :lol:

Just talking a mate, he got his bet up but accidently wrote Leeds and Man Utd both in the betting slip and they played each other obviously. (Wrote Leeds instead of Arsenal)

Will he still be able to collect the money off all the other teams and they just make that match void, or will his bet be automatically dead?

A few initial observations about tomorrow's games:

AC Milan vs. Udinese - Milan have only 1 point from 2 games and have conceded 7 goals in 3 games in all competitions. Udinese have won all 3 of their games so far this season. Milan 4/6 seems poor value - Udinese DNB @ 11/4 if you're feeling adventurous? (Udinese 9/2 for the unlikely win.)

Chievo vs. Napoli - Napoli are evens. Simply looks good value.

Juve at home to Bologna, and Atletico at home to Gijon are both short (4/11 and 2/5 respectively) but on paper look near certs, but yes, I know, there's no such thing.

Domestically in the CC, I'm not seeing much in the way of value in the fixtures. Bear in mind teams will likely rotate so you're perhaps better off waiting until the line-ups are announced. If you have the dosh to go big then Man City and Chelsea are your obvious choices - both at home with the former playing Birmingham and the latter playing Fulham. Both the away sides, as well as generally being big underdogs, also have Europe on their minds so I wonder if they'll rotate just as much as the home teams.

Anyway, there's a pointless ramble for you.

Just talking a mate, he got his bet up but accidently wrote Leeds and Man Utd both in the betting slip and they played each other obviously. (Wrote Leeds instead of Arsenal)

Will he still be able to collect the money off all the other teams and they just make that match void, or will his bet be automatically dead?

He will get paid out but they will halve his stake with say 50p on Leeds and the other teams and 50p on man utd with the other teams.

I must have a brain wired differently to everyone else :lol: I read that Milan blurb and my thought is 'AC will probably win' :laugh:

Oh I fully expect now I've pointed out that Udinese have a logically good chance of getting something, that Milan will win comfortably.

I must have a brain wired differently to everyone else :lol: I read that Milan blurb and my thought is 'AC will probably win' :laugh:

Oh I fully expect now I've pointed out that Udinese have a logically good chance of getting something, that Milan will win comfortably.

Depends if I bet on it.