The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

12.50€ on Ronaldo FGS Portugal 3-1. Returns 575€.

12.50€ on Ronaldo LGS Portugal 3-1. Returns 575€.

Watch him now score their 2nd goal. :lol:

Could well be still possible if there was something else than just 'bad-luck' for Ronaldo. :(

No specials or enhanced prices knocking about for the football?

Paddy Power: Ronaldo to score in a Portugal win (90 mins) - 2/1

Also, Money back on the usual selection of bets if Ronaldo scores first.

:thup: £14 returns £42. Portugal/Germany double still going too.

Place a pre-event win bet on EITHER Rafael Nadal or Serena Williams at WIMBLEDON, and if they lose BetVictor will refund your stake as a FREE BET to use on the Olympic Tennis Outright market!

Worth it?

Just remembered my Euro 2012 anteposts - frankly had almost forgotten about them.

The one that looks likely is Lewandowski (although half the odds), Ronaldo and Gomez as team top scorers. Doesn't return much but it's something at least (barring a Podolski hatrick or something tomorrow).

Benzema as France's top scorer - this was the one I was most confident of before the tournament and is the one which is looking the least likely. He has barely looked like a goal threat this tournament from when I've seen him.

Germany to win it - possible

Schweinsteiger man of the tournament - not impossible.

The group bets firmly went down the shitter. :yao:

What anteposts are looking good for people?

£10 on Germany to win at 3/1 looking my only winnable antepost bet. Also got £3 on France at 10/1, £2 on Benzema top scorer and £1 on Germany/Benzema double.

Still hoping for an England win though :thup:

Considering a Germany corners bet tomorrow @ 2/7

Greece have lost all corners matchbets so far, and even if they manage to frustrate Germany beyond 90 minutes (which I think unlikely, personally), the pressure of the Germans would (I hope) at least result in them winning on corners in regular time.