The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

That will fuck Nolen's career up that's for sure. Will get absolutely slaughtered for that.

RE BetVictor, same reason they gave Ash, their senior traders took a business decision.

Do they always do that as soon as somebody wins big money or something?! :dowie:

Would lean towards under 2.5 tonight as opposed to over. Lots of talented players on show but have a feeling there won't be loads of good chances. Can easily see ET.

Surely there's easy money in Wimbeldon first round if you're backing the top seeded players, btw?

Just had a look at a selection of 15 fold accy. £30 nets £75 profit. Think might go for that. :thup:

Well, yes, but having 15 selections means you've got a good chance at least 1 will fuck up. :lol:

Yeah, I realise that. :undecided:  But I've only gone with the established players that have a good record in getting to the 2nd week of Grand Slams. Plus, I'd probably rather put £30 on 15 fold than to put £80-100 on 5-7 fold.

Not touching Hewitt v Tsonga though. Think it could go either way, even if Hewitt is well past it.

Well, I think I'll make my mind up just before the tournament starts.

Stuck on £50 on 0-0 at half-time. Considering a smaller stake on france to qualify.

Nice bet. I might dive on that.

Furious I put money on over 2.5 before looking at the team sheet

Stuck on £50 on 0-0 at half-time. Considering a smaller stake on france to qualify.

Nice bet. I might dive on that.

Furious I put money on over 2.5 before looking at the team sheet

Good bet, but only 5/4.

Wimps the lot of ya's

got £2 on France to win 3-2 & Cabaye first goal @ 650/1

What were the odds on the Demba Ba FGS 3-0 bet that you won last season vs Man Utd?

That will fuck Nolen's career up that's for sure. Will get absolutely slaughtered for that.

RE BetVictor, same reason they gave Ash, their senior traders took a business decision.

Do they always do that as soon as somebody wins big money or something?! :dowie:

At least if you start winning consistently, pretty standard practice for bookies to only keep 'customers' who are paying them in the short and long term. Helps boost profits if you only keep the suckers with their 6+ accumulators and crazy bets.

Got kicked out of BlueSq when I was at uni, they told me that they had noticed "suspicious activity on my account" - i.e. four big wins in a four-week period :lol:

PS: Dinho lad, you'll be safe for a while yet - just make sure you withdraw your winnings immediately when you finally land the jackpot :thup:

If they do, will you lay the England to qualify bet?

Not if I can produce another rhyme in the same little time again. :lol:

Seriously, at the moment, I'm more confident in England qualifying then Spain to win in 90 minutes. Have a strange feeling that it'll go to extra time today.

Will think about it tomorrow. Today, it's just Spain - France.