The 2011-2012 Betting Thread: Last call for 2011/12 football, pretty much

Stu

Strangest odds I've seen on a football match: James Perch is paying only 1.50 to score any time against Wigan, is paying 3.20 to be the first goalscorer, and is paying 9.00 to score a hattrick. All at sportsbet.

http://www.sportsbet.com.au/betting/soccer/united-kingdom/premier-league/Newcastle-v-Wigan-Athletic-95924.html

WTF??

I'm all over those bad boy prices. Cheers :thup:

Strangest odds I've seen on a football match: James Perch is paying only 1.50 to score any time against Wigan, is paying 3.20 to be the first goalscorer, and is paying 9.00 to score a hattrick. All at sportsbet.

http://www.sportsbet.com.au/betting/soccer/united-kingdom/premier-league/Newcastle-v-Wigan-Athletic-95924.html

WTF??

Do they know something that we don't? :lol:

Shola is Messi for a week. :shifty:

FYP.

Mata and Sturridge on the bench apparently. Hopefully convince bookies to revise Chelsea's odds down!

Neil: it's just over1/2 - my stake is usually circa £100, but thinking of going bigger tonight.

As I say, think some of the odds tonight are absolutely abysmal. Yes, on paper you'd expect Chelsea, Milan, Porto to all win their games but the bookies are being right Scrooges.

Aye, barely any value about tonight except Leicester.

You can get 2/1 on a NUFC/Spurs double at the weekend and 13/8 on NUFC (-1).

As I say, think some of the odds tonight are absolutely abysmal. Yes, on paper you'd expect Chelsea, Milan, Porto to all win their games but the bookies are being right Scrooges.

You've been winning lately. They've got to do something. Desperate times for them. The equivalent of hell freezing over etc etc

Made £23 profit on Man Utd -1 (lucky that, like - Man Utd were fucking rubbish for the most part) and Man City (last kick of the game) double.

Plough it all into the Toon at weekend Neil, you know you want to.

Fuck off, man. Do you want us to lose?

Milan

Porto

Barca

Chelsea

Leicester

Shakhtar

£5 wins £27.15

This is going too well so far. Even a Zenit missed pen. Four winning and Leicester still nils each - I sense something will go wrong. :pilko: