The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Ramsay is slowly growing into a very good player.

He's been pretty damn good for a while IMO.

He is but he's getting better and better each game I see him. Be good to see him and Wilshere combine when the latter comes back.

He's just gotten his agility and quick-footedness back after the leg break. Even when he scored at the end of last season against Man Utd, he looked slower than pre-injury, but now he's getting very close to player he was before.

Seeing him play well gives me a lot of hope re: Ben Arfa.

Ramsay is slowly growing into a very good player.

He's been pretty damn good for a while IMO.

He is but he's getting better and better each game I see him. Be good to see him and Wilshere combine when the latter comes back.

He's just gotten his agility and quick-footedness back after the leg break. Even when he scored at the end of last season against Man Utd, he looked slower than pre-injury, but now he's getting very close to player he was before.

Seeing him play well gives me a lot of hope re: Ben Arfa.

:thup:

He's better than his form is at the moment. Why are people writing him off so early? Vidic and Evra were complete crap in their first 6 months.

Coloccini is an excellent example of someone who struggled playing in a defence with no confidence and no protection from midfield, yet I bet there's not more than 5 CBs in the league that we would want to swap him with at the moment.