The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Guest bimpy474

Kenny looks so sexy with his hood up.

Kenny loves a white hood

'This Is Klanfield'

Merseysippi burning

Brilliant :D

Joe Hart the best in the world? f*** off man.

Apart from casilllas & julio cesar? who is more better than hart? cech??? :lol: anyway goalkeeper standard is wank these days... apart from casillas & julio cesar there isn't any goalkeeper around that has their standart. Saying hart was one of the best in the world... its kinda right... picking the best from bad bunch.

Apart from casilllas & julio cesar? who is more better than hart? cech??? :lol: anyway goalkeeper standard is wank these days... apart from casillas & julio cesar there isn't any goalkeeper around that has their standart. Saying hart was one of the best in the world... its kinda right... picking the best from bad bunch.

I doubt Redknapp even knows who Julio Cesar even is.

Apart from casilllas & julio cesar? who is more better than hart? cech??? :lol: anyway goalkeeper standard is w*** these days... apart from casillas & julio cesar there isn't any goalkeeper around that has their standart. Saying hart was one of the best in the world... its kinda right... picking the best from bad bunch.

I doubt Redknapp even knows who Julio Cesar even is.

true! :lol:

Neuer and Adler probably are (although I've not seen much of Adler this season).