The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Gateshead on the verge of a big win that would take them from 7th to 4th.

-----------------------------------------------

Malaga v Real Madrid half an hour in, 2nd leg of their Copa Del Rey tie. 0-0, 3-2 to Madrid from the 1st leg. Sky Sports Something.

Good point.

Palace holding on as if it's the second leg, Cardiff will win the tie imo.

I agree. Got to do better than that next leg.

Spurs play Everton tonight in their re-arranged game from the opening day of the season.

I'll be glad to get it out of the way. It's too easy to look at the table and think "oooh, win that game in hand and look where we'd be". I think it will be a tough game. Both of us have a few injuries - Everton may have more missing but ours are all central and defensive/defensive midfield.

Spurs play Everton tonight in their re-arranged game from the opening day of the season.

I'll be glad to get it out of the way. It's too easy to look at the table and think "oooh, win that game in hand and look where we'd be". I think it will be a tough game. Both of us have a few injuries - Everton may have more missing but ours are all central and defensive/defensive midfield.

I can't see past you lot for this game. Easy money down the bookies which is why I think odds on you will be fucking shit.

I hope you do win as well, keep Everton as far out of reach from us as possible.