The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

And to think they were named Terrestrial Channel of the Year or some s*** like that.

Should never be allowed near football coverage.

well it is the company that gives us only way is essex, bout a million series of katie price and the same for peter andre, piers morgan, x factor, im a celebrity, celebrity juice, dancing on ice etc.

Just all round quality programming

Mike Summerbee and Paddy Crerand make Phil Thompson sound impartial.

Apparently the wind was the reason why we beat Man U and the game shouldn't have been played.

Guest Geordiesned

Some decent goals yesterday.

That lad who scored a hat-trick for Blackpool looks a decent player.

Decent goal from 300 yards out by that Swansea player too.

Matt Phillips.

Read something last night (after few drinks so can't remember where) that the Mackems and one other team have had bids accepted for him and been given permission to talk to him. 

Matt Phillips.

Read something last night (after few drinks so can't remember where) that the Mackems and one other team have had bids accepted for him and been given permission to talk to him. 

Oh right, seemed to have a lot of pace, skillful, tall, etc... seems a good player but i havent seen much of him at all.

Matt Phillips.

Oh right, seemed to have a lot of pace, skillful, tall, etc... seems a good player but i havent seen much of him at all.

Always thought he looked like he had potential last season but didnt think he was a goal scorer. Looked more of a winger last year. We won't be in for him though

That Hyundai advert coming on when Gerrard scored :lol:

I remember that well, loads of my mates round my house.

New HD TV, drinks flowing, even bought St George party plates for the mini buffet at half time.

Everyone kicked off and I was forced to change the channel at half time to non HD.