The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Guest kingdawson

Gibbs is a huge talent.

Not last season he wasn't. After bigging him up a few years, most my Gooner mates were telling me how shite he was last season when he played.

Gibbs is a huge talent.

Not last season he wasn't. After bigging him up a few years, most my Gooner mates were telling me how s**** he was last season when he played.

He battled injuries most of last season. Excellent player. He'll prove it this year. Certainly better than Clichy. Now he was truly shite last season.

If I was a manager playing against Arsenal he'd one (along with Koscielny) I'd be wanting my players to put additional pressure on. Has a lot of potential though but badly needs to work on his defensive side although I'm sure that will improve with games/experience.

Gibbs is a huge talent.

Not last season he wasn't. After bigging him up a few years, most my Gooner mates were telling me how s**** he was last season when he played.

He battled injuries most of last season. Excellent player. He'll prove it this year. Certainly better than Clichy. Now he was truly s**** last season.

You lose all credibility with nonsense like that.

Gibbs is a huge talent.

He battled injuries most of last season. Excellent player. He'll prove it this year. Certainly better than Clichy. Now he was truly s**** last season.

Okay, well I thought Clichy was awful last year. Numerous errors. I really thing Gibbs has big potential. My opinion. I'll be proved right because I'm really good like that.

Gibbs is a huge talent.

Okay, well I thought Clichy was awful last year. Numerous errors. I really thing Gibbs has big potential. My opinion. I'll be proved right because I'm really good like that.

But remember, if Ronaldo says it it's true, hate his dogmatic way.

Gibbs is a huge talent.

You're an Arsenal fan, and that's your input? Says it all.

Gibbs is a huge talent.

You're an Arsenal fan, and that's your input? Says it all.

I've given my input on Gibbs on numerous occasions, I think most people know where I stand with him.