The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

The problem for Carroll is how well Kuyt links up with Suarez. Really seem to have great chemistry. An absolute nightmare dealing with both of their extreme workrates. They're both just flying around the pitch causing havoc.

is it tyler commentating? really is having a  :fwap: today

Nope.

A thought not, i actually don't mind tyler but this guy is irritating as hell

Dunno his name but he's known as 'brilliantly! man' in our household. :lol:

Is it Alan Parry?

Nope.

Is it Alan Parry?

That would make sense...

He, by his own admission, is a supporter of Liverpool Football Club which for a period of several years meant that he did not cover any of their matches for Sky. However, during this period he continued to regularly commentate on Liverpool matches on the TWI International feed for overseas Premiership viewers. His "ban" on Liverpool games for Sky seems to have been lifted, with his live commentary of Aston Villa vs. Liverpool on 29 December 2009.

:rolleyes:

Nope.

Is it Alan Parry?

That would make sense...

He, by his own admission, is a supporter of Liverpool Football Club which for a period of several years meant that he did not cover any of their matches for Sky. However, during this period he continued to regularly commentate on Liverpool matches on the TWI International feed for overseas Premiership viewers. His "ban" on Liverpool games for Sky seems to have been lifted, with his live commentary of Aston Villa vs. Liverpool on 29 December 2009.

Urgh ...

Early days but Carroll looks like the only Liverpool signing that isn't fitting in.

I know Henderson scored today, but he's honestly not impressed me at all.

Downing and Adam have performed very well every game though.

Henderson just doesn't take enough risks with his passing. Goes sideways and backwards a hell of a lot.

Putting Maxi or Meireles in instead would be significant upgrades for me.

Guest north shields lad

Horses for courses, there will be games when Suarez runs teams ragged and they bring Carroll on with 15 minutes to left, and play a diffrent way when there defence are tiring. Infact thats the opposite to last week, Carroll was used as a battering ram, and you could see how tired Arsenals defence were when Suarez come on.

Nope.

Is it Alan Parry?

That would make sense...

Explains everything.

Guest sydneycove

God Liverpool as an entity are disgustingly pathetic ref should have sent whoever it was who touched him off.

You know, I fucking hate Newcastle sometimes.

Enrique smiling and happy in a Liverpool shirt.  Carroll sitting on their bench.

Barton sitting watching QPR.  Nolan wandering around for West Ham.

We're sitting translating shit, conflicting French articles about how we won't pay money.

I'm really getting fed up with all this bollocks.