The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

One thought that's come up in my mind, has Arsenal finally turned a corner by beating Chelsea today?

They are still stuck in mid table and all of a sudden everyones saying they have turned a corner and are back into the title race.

One thought that's come up in my mind, has Arsenal finally turned a corner by beating Chelsea today?

They're still s**** defensively tbh, can't keep relying on RvP to keep bailing them out like he has done the last 3 games.

Indeed, they would be fucked without Van Persie.

Guest bimpy474

Definitely playing well going forward but like someone just noted, they defend like Titus in his pomp.

They are still stuck in mid table and all of a sudden everyones saying they have turned a corner and are back into the title race.

:lol: They're 6th, 3 points off 3rd and 9 points off top.

I didn't even say this. What I meant is are they on the up now, will their season finally improve and all that. They're in no way title contenders.

Guest bimpy474

Aye been on a good run, and their next few fixtures are very very winnable.

Yet we are 4th, level on points with Chelsea in 3rd and have a game in hand on them yet we have no chance. Sorry but the title race is a 2 horse race.

I didn't even say this. What I meant is are they on the up now, will their season finally improve and all that. They're in no way title contenders.

I never said you did, but thats what the media will be saying tomorrow.

Yet we are 4th, level on points with Chelsea in 3rd and have a game in hand on them yet we have no chance. Sorry but the title race is a 2 horse race.

Arsenal aren't likely to win the league but they're about a million times more likely to win it than us, accept the obvious.

I never said you did, but thats what the media will be saying tomorrow.

Hmm, good point.

Arsenal aren't likely to win the league but they're about a million times more likely to win it than us, accept the obvious.

I have but I just know that tomorrows papers and tonights phone in's will have people saying Arsenal are in the title race when in fact they have the same chance as us, that being no fucking chance.

load of poppy-cock, talk to me at easter.