The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Man Utd 8 - 2 Arsenal

Man Utd 1 - 6 Man City

Chelsea 3 - 5 Arsenal

WTF.

Using that as a starting point, Chelsea will get destroyed by Man City.

Aye. I hope City dick all over them.

Changed your top 4 team of choice?

I said when that Russian c*** sacked Ancelotti that I hoped they'd burn. AVB is doing exactly what I expected so far.

:lol:

Krul on SocSat now btw.

Seems a really nice kid like.

Aye, everything I've seen of him suggests his feet are firmly planted. He was celebrating like mad after the Wigan game n all. Let's hope he's here for years to come.

Lukaku looks fucking dire.

He's only 18 like, I just cannot understand why he gets brought on to change games. Just doesn't look like he has the energy to do so.

I know but he literally looks like he's never played football before.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Can just tell the pundits are absolutely desperate for us to fall away, just so they can sit back and say they were right all along. Like it's such an impressive prediction.

Aye. Was going to post my frustrations when they started to hint that Arsenal were title contenders again (even though they're 6th), and treat Liverpool as big shots too (in 7th). Yet, there's some sort of stain on the table sitting on 4th that they can't remove no matter how much Phillip's LCD Screen Wipe they use.

Guest Heneage

Can just tell the pundits are absolutely desperate for us to fall away, just so they can sit back and say they were right all along. Like it's such an impressive prediction.

Even if we finish 5th, 6th or 7th we will have 'fallen away'.