The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

are people seriously mentioning a footballing dinosaur like Warnock for the England job?

Are they? Never heard this like, window lickers if so.

Was a random rumour from ages ago. My Sheffield United supporting mate, who mentioned it to me, thinks it would actually be a good appointment.  :facepalm:

are people seriously mentioning a footballing dinosaur like Warnock for the England job?

Are they? Never heard this like, window lickers if so.

I've heard it mentioned a few times quite frankly if it happened whomever in charge of recruitment in the FA should be sacked

Warnock is brilliant.

England might aswell appoint him for a bit of entertainment, the games will be shit to watch whoever it is and they'll get nowhere near success anyway.

Warnock is brilliant.

England might aswell appoint him for a bit of entertainment, the games will be shit to watch whoever it is and they'll get nowhere near success anyway.

How in any way is he brilliant? He's a gremlin looking, window licking prick of a manager.

They can barely play the game beyond sunday park level under one of the best managers in Europe, there's more chance of me winning the 100m at the olympics than England success.