The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Just one year ago we were going crazy for Germany's exciting youngsters and already we can add Gotze, Hummels, Gundogan, Grosskreutz and Schurrle. Currently 3-1 up against Brazil too. England need to copy the German model.

BBC commentator (can't remember which) during WC "How many of the German team would get in the England side, 1 maybe 2, how are they so good?!"

Just one year ago we were going crazy for Germany's exciting youngsters and already we can add Gotze, Hummels, Gundogan, Grosskreutz and Schurrle. Currently 3-1 up against Brazil too. England need to copy the German model.

BBC commentator (can't remember which) during WC "How many of the German team would get in the England side, 1 maybe 2, how are they so good?!"

Then there are some people that think Wilshere is better than Götze. Wilshere doesn´t hold a candle to Super Mario.

if i was wenger i'd be looking at some of those german youngsters. gotze said the other day he loves watching arsenal play. he'd cost a fuck load and probably wont want to leave just yet, but it's not like arsenal are short of cash with fabregas, clichy and nasri leaving.

Then there are some people that think Wilshere is better than Götze. Wilshere doesn´t hold a candle to Super Mario.

Different kind of players. Don't think there's much between them personally, but Wilshere is the best we have by a mile whereas Germany have a hoard of talented players breaking through.

Damn that match felt good. Absolutely loathe the Czech Republic national team.

Why?

Grudge after they beat us in the 2006 WC play-offs when we outplayed them in both matches and they got lucky as fuck. Also re-ignited my hatred for them after some gibberish Czech side knocked Rosenborg out of the CL qualifiers the other day.

Different kind of players. Don't think there's much between them personally, but Wilshere is the best we have by a mile whereas Germany have a hoard of talented players breaking through.

they had some great kids in the under 17s world cup too.

i think england have a couple of decent youngsters who'll break through in the next couple of years though - mceachran, morrison, barkley, chalobah, oxlade-chamberlain, sterling.

Bornstein nowhere to be found!

Jurgen, I already love you.

Orozco, Castillo and Beckerman starting is very unusual. On another note, it'll be interesting to see where Holden fits into Jurgen's plans when he's back from injury.

Hopefully he gets some time.

I want to see how the back four look. Can he sort that out?