The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Fucking useless UAE lost AGAIN, so if we lose against Kuwait at home in February we'll be out of the World Cup without even going to the final round of qualifiers.

The absolute fucking meltdown on a national level might be almost as exciting as the World Cup itself. :lol:

Bit of a dilemma here for us. The manager is clearly a broken man and needs to be sacked, but at the same time we have an important mach coming up that we should be able to win as long as we don't massively unsettle the team.

Sounds bad.

f***ing useless UAE lost AGAIN, so if we lose against Kuwait at home in February we'll be out of the World Cup without even going to the final round of qualifiers.

The absolute f***ing meltdown on a national level might be almost as exciting as the World Cup itself. :lol:

Bit of a dilemma here for us. The manager is clearly a broken man and needs to be sacked, but at the same time we have an important mach coming up that we should be able to win as long as we don't massively unsettle the team.

I....I know how it feels.

Guest Heneage

Ha, remeber when we meant to sign Veloso for 12 million pounds in 08-09? :lol: I am still waiting for him along with Ebondo and M'bia.

:lol:

I was gutted when we got Nolan instead.

Ended up going to Genoa for €7m so I think we got lucky.

Kun! 1-2!

Booo! Really hope Colombia get to a WC again. Always been my South American team.

Mainly because I assume they still all look like:

http://bacardibreezer.football365.com/mediastore/Story_Images/Bacardi/haircuts/carlos_valderrama_hair_200.jpg

f***ing useless UAE lost AGAIN, so if we lose against Kuwait at home in February we'll be out of the World Cup without even going to the final round of qualifiers.

The absolute f***ing meltdown on a national level might be almost as exciting as the World Cup itself. :lol:

I....I know how it feels.

You would :lol:

Guest Minusmensch

Spain with another goal. Costa Rica killed themself completely when they took out Campbell and then Barrantes. They lost everything they had to be honest.

Watched both of Argentina games this break, they actually started playing good stuff when Agüero, Messi and Higuaín were together in the second half against Colombia. Suddenly there was movement and interplay between the front three, instead of "give it to Messi and forget about the rest" tactics.

Demichelis and Burdisso's blooper against Bolivia was tragic. How Coloccini can't get in that defence I just can't understand.