The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Stats today show that Darren Bent has had fewer touches of the ball than any other striker this season. Gabby is also right up there.

It is just too horrible for words. I have never had to sit through dross like this. The bloke is utterly, utterly fucking hopeless.

When he took over, a lot of us said "can't believe they've appointed him, but so long as he doesn't get us playing like Blues, I'll give him a chance". Now he has got us playing exactly like Blues.

Bannan looked promising early on this season - by no means the finished article or anything, but I see he's starting on the bench too now.

He's been suspended for drink driving, the silly boy. He started on Saturday, but it's pointless playing passing midfielders if all he gets us to do is defend.

Bannan looked promising early on this season - by no means the finished article or anything, but I see he's starting on the bench too now.

He's been suspended for drink driving, the silly boy. He started on Saturday, but it's pointless playing passing midfielders if all he gets us to do is defend.

Ah. Daft sod.

If Chelsea go out (which sadly i don't think they will) do you think AVB might just get the boot?

Surely that will make Roman look like a complete mug if they do it so soon?

Don't underestimate how desperate he is to win the CL.

Valencia hit the post. Why won't a score draw be good enough for Chelsea?

As I believe since it was 1-1 in Valencia, a 0-0 would've been good enough as Chelsea in the head-to-head would go through (they got an away goal). 1-1 means the head to head is identical, so would go to other results against.... that's where my understanding ends. But this is the aspect that Valencia would have the edge.

Guest kingdawson

If Chelsea go out (which sadly i don't think they will) do you think AVB might just get the boot?

Surely that will make Roman look like a complete mug if they do it so soon?

Don't underestimate how desperate he is to win the CL.

That was my point. Anyway doesn't matter now anyway.