The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Get in, Gary Twigg's coming on.

Nicknamed Twiggy.

There was a lass at Prudda who was nicknamed Twiggy cos legend had it she used to get herself off with twigs she found on the floor. Definitely did it atleast once, anyway.  :jones:

Oh my.

:megusta:

Am I wrong in thinking these commentators are f***ing idiots. The offside was after the touch from striker 1

Not at all. As soon as I saw the replay, I knew what the offside was for. Beglin and Drury know fuck all.

1-0 to Brum.

Very impressed with Nathan Redmond, playing on the right wing for Brum. Skill, pace, and a great cross for the goal. Played things first time, but can also beat a man when he needs to. Lovely little player.

:nods:

Still only 17 too, has the potential to develop into a great player. Won't be surprised if a few PL clubs coming knocking in January.

1-0 to Brum.

Very impressed with Nathan Redmond, playing on the right wing for Brum. Skill, pace, and a great cross for the goal. Played things first time, but can also beat a man when he needs to. Lovely little player.

:nods:

Still only 17 too, has the potential to develop into a great player. Won't be surprised if a few PL clubs coming knocking in January.

wtf?? just had a look, and it's hard to believe he's that young! Plays with such a confidence and swagger! One to keep an eye on certainly.