The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

it is the one weakness in spurs squad the complete lack of cover for Bale and Lennon

Absolute rubbish. They've got Pienaar and Kranjcar. Harry is just being a weirdo putting Modric out wide instead.

it is the one weakness in spurs squad the complete lack of cover for Bale and Lennon

Absolute rubbish. They've got Pienaar and Kranjcar. Harry is just being a weirdo putting Modric out wide instead.

don't offer the same penetration that Bale and Lennon do

Guest kingdawson

Kranjcar, Pienaar, Rose and Townsend isn't bad tbh. Townsend imo is going to develop into a very good player but i do agree that cover for Lennon is needed (which is why we're constantly being linked with Hoilett).

don't offer the same penetration that Bale and Lennon do

They are more than decent enough cover, and are both really good players. You can't say they aren't decent cover just because they are different types of players.

Guest kingdawson

Sandro is pretty damn awesome though tbf but i prefer Luka partnering either one of Sandro and Parker in the middle and not a Sandro parker partnership. We shall see...

Kranjcar, Pienaar, Rose and Townsend isn't bad tbh. Townsend imo is going to develop into a very good player but i do agree that cover for Lennon is needed (which is why we're constantly being linked with Hoilett).

Townsend looks good from the little I've seen of him

Isn't Rose being turned into a lb?

Sandro is pretty damn awesome though tbf but i prefer Luka partnering either one of Sandro and Parker in the middle and not a Sandro parker partnership. We shall see...

I like Sandro, but as you say, got to have Modric central alongside either one of Sandro and Parker. Still think the team will function really well anyway, it is Sunderland afterall. Just think it would have been a good opportunity to give Pienaar a game in particular. Good player.

Guest kingdawson

Townsend looks good from the little I've seen of him

Isn't Rose being turned into a lb?

Yeh he is. Arry says he has a future in this game as a lb and no where else (if he is to become a very good player). I agree 100% with Arry on that.

Outside of the set pieces, Liverppol really haven't been that great I don't think.

Actually think they've been superb today, all the passes finding their man and some really nice touches here and there.

Not really creating chances from open play so far, though.