The other games today - 2011/12

Baggio

Can't believe the amount of money that went into this Liverpool team in 2011.

On what? They just look so bog standard.

We can't fix everything wrong with our side in just two transfer windows.  After haemorrhaging quality players since 2009, selling to buy etc, we're having to rebuild the squad practically from scratch.  That's why I think it's unfair to criticise players like Carroll, Henderson and Downing.

£35m on Carroll. £17m on Henderson was it? £20m on Downing. Nearly £10m on Adam. Then you've got Suarez who cost upwards of £20m and even Johnson was something like £18m wasn't he?

Mental amounts. From what i've seen, Jose honestly looks like one of their best players, mind.

Can't believe the amount of money that went into this Liverpool team in 2011.

On what? They just look so bog standard.

We can't fix everything wrong with our side in just two transfer windows.  After haemorrhaging quality players since 2009, selling to buy etc, we're having to rebuild the squad practically from scratch.  That's why I think it's unfair to criticise players like Carroll, Henderson and Downing.

Mental. Is he talking about us?

Oh look, here's why Liverpool aren't challenging for the title. Opposition goalkeepers are making saves, the dastardly imps.

:lol: Funny that all the other teams aren't having the same trouble.

£35m on Carroll. £17m on Henderson was it? £20m on Downing. Nearly £10m on Adam. Then you've got Suarez who cost upwards of £20m and even Johnson was something like £18m wasn't he?

Mental amounts. From what i've seen, Jose honestly looks like one of their best players, mind.

Hernandez was seven million.

And a bargain too.. :(

And a bargain too.. :(

:sadnod:

Who? :lol:

Who? :lol:

Whoops. :lol: