Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

I heard he fucking hates the Toon and is plotting his transfer to play at the Estadio Norberto "Tito" Tomaghello for Club Social y Deportivo Defensa y Justicia.

Jonas has just bought them out, returned for 'personal reasons' my arse.

Guest Roger Kint

I'm sure the warmer climate will help his recovery.

As will the 10 hour flights

He'll have his feet up in business class it's not like he's stuck on an Easyjet flight.

That still wont 'help his recovery' over staying here.

Guest icemanblue

In any case, I look forward to debates on the Argentinian climate and the effects of air travel on muscular injuries. LET'S GET STUCK IN!

:lol: Aye, all this.

Guest icemanblue

In any case, I look forward to debates on the Argentinian climate and the effects of air travel on muscular injuries. LET'S GET STUCK IN!

Did you just like... give props to yourself? :lol:

Mad ones, in fact.

:lol: I like to think you saw this and forgot it was you who said it and just thought, yeah this guy gets it :D

After the Colo business last season, I'm beyond the point of caring what he does anymore. He won't be playing for us for much longer anyway, that seems rather obvious.

I wouldn't care much either, but of the 3 CBs left in the squad only 1 is up to playing in the PL right now. It's a fucking dreadful situation, totally of the club's own miserly doing, as per usual.

One of the biggest games of the season and our captain is fucking off abroad instead of sticking around to encourage the lads and watch the game.

He is a fucking joke of a captain, that's for sure. So clear he just can't be arsed playing for us anymore.

Maybe his injury is one of those where time is the healer rather than actual treatment so I guess the club must be happy for him to take the opportunity to go back home and spend time with his wife and kids.

One of the biggest games of the season and our captain is fucking off abroad instead of sticking around to encourage the lads and watch the game.

He is a fucking joke of a captain, that's for sure. So clear he just can't be arsed playing for us anymore.

In terms of attitude and on-field leadership, Williamson is probably the best fit for captain. :lol: