Fabricio Coloccini (now retired)

BeloEmre

Be genuinely surprised if they do re-sign Colo. His contract alone is worth more than a stadium re-branding.

The Colo Dome  :frantic:

Could have just called it "The Fabricio Coloccini" Got a nice ring to it and sort of like a Santiago Bernabeu type scenario :D

Guest bimpy474

Be genuinely surprised if they do re-sign Colo. His contract alone is worth more than a stadium re-branding.

Could have just called it "The Fabricio Coloccini" Got a nice ring to it and sort of like a Santiago Bernabeu type scenario :D

I like that.....or "The Archie Goolie", after our fantastic Scottish maestro of the 80's

The Toon's very own Giuseppe Meazza

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

I think Mike Williamson could do his job when he comes back from injury.

Of course, all round he's much the better package. Taller (which is important) and of course cheaper.

There was an article about it in the Northern Echo yesterday.

The Magpies would like to tie both players down to new long-term deals before the turn of the year, and meetings with the duo and their representatives are scheduled before the end of the month.

Preliminary discussions have already been held with Coloccini, who is due to enter the final 18 months of his current deal in January.

The other player being Guthrie.

And Alan Smith could do Cabaye's and Tiote's. Ranger could probably do Ba's too.

Don't be a WUM, Ronaldo.  :huff:

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

It's a bit far to suggest Smith can do two players' duties. He could do a decent shift for one of them though imo.

And Alan Smith could do Cabaye's and Tiote's. Ranger could probably do Ba's too.

we don't need Ranger , Smith can play striker as well