Darlington 0-2 Newcastle United

ponsaelius

Judging by facebook a lot of people took photos of themselves on the pitch and / or have commented that they were on, so shouldnt be hard for them to be tracked down!

Makes a lot of sense :lol:

Guest BooBoo

The initial invasion was a bit of a laugh and relatively harmless, however that shit quickly gets old. I wanted to watch a game of football, not see a bunch of shirtless 17 year olds pissed on white lightening giving it the big'un.

The fighting was just fucking stupid. I can't decide whether it was a few of our lot bickering amongst themselves or whether the kids who were struggling with the stewards and then received a kicking from our Stone Island brigade were from the Darlo end. Those around me seemed to think it was the latter.

Seems about right from what I've read, some Darlo fans got a kick and sent packing to their own end. Having watched videos of the invasion I can't help but feel a few people are over reacting. Part of the parcel with football imo.

Dont be daft man.

Pitch invasions aren't part of football? For me they are. Like I said, just my own opinion.

In the last 15 years, I can only remember one NUFC picth invasion and that was at Plymouth in May 09.

The initial invasion was a bit of a laugh and relatively harmless, however that s*** quickly gets old. I wanted to watch a game of football, not see a bunch of shirtless 17 year olds p*ssed on white lightening giving it the big'un.

The fighting was just f***ing stupid. I can't decide whether it was a few of our lot bickering amongst themselves or whether the kids who were struggling with the stewards and then received a kicking from our Stone Island brigade were from the Darlo end. Those around me seemed to think it was the latter.

Seems about right from what I've read, some Darlo fans got a kick and sent packing to their own end. Having watched videos of the invasion I can't help but feel a few people are over reacting. Part of the parcel with football imo.

Dont be daft man.

Pitch invasions aren't part of football? For me they are. Like I said, just my own opinion.

In the last 15 years, I can only remember one NUFC picth invasion and that was at Plymouth in May 09.

Good job he didn't say pitch invasions are part of NUFC football then :pow:

The initial invasion was a bit of a laugh and relatively harmless, however that shit quickly gets old. I wanted to watch a game of football, not see a bunch of shirtless 17 year olds pissed on white lightening giving it the big'un.

The fighting was just fucking stupid. I can't decide whether it was a few of our lot bickering amongst themselves or whether the kids who were struggling with the stewards and then received a kicking from our Stone Island brigade were from the Darlo end. Those around me seemed to think it was the latter.

Dont be daft man.

Wasn't exactly talking about Newcastle mind. Cup finals and the like, not just in England but also taking into account stuff I've seen from around World. Seems pretty widespread and common culture at football to me. To say they aren't part of the game seems more stupid to me if I'm being honest.

Left early. Not hanging around watching a bunch of knobheads ready to jump on the pitch. Really embarassed to be a Newcastle fan tonight like, the worst I've felt at a match.

Top marks to Pardew though for having the balls to walk over and calm them down.

If anyone on here was involved, hang your heads.

Spot on except id prefer those involved to f*** off away from our club forever

Guest BooBoo

What about this country pave. Not exactly a weekly occurrence are they and when they are they tend to be a bunch of tests. Don't defend it man, just makes you look daft

Its ridiculous to say they are part of football. Consider the amount of games played around the world and the amount of times the crowd invades the pitch will be less than 1%.

What about this country pave. Not exactly a weekly occurrence are they and when they are they tend to be a bunch of tests. Don't defend it man, just makes you look daft

You're right, they're not common, but I can still relate football with pitch invasions. I can accept your opinion though, just allow me to have mine  :)

Guest Recoba

Darlo were unprepared. Not enough staff on the bars or in the stands.

Loads of kids made up the bulk of the pitch invasion. Fights in the stands after as fans turned on each other for nearly getting the match stopped.

Embarrassing and messy. Atmosphere ruined by the pitch invasion.

The initial invasion was a bit of a laugh and relatively harmless, however that s*** quickly gets old. I wanted to watch a game of football, not see a bunch of shirtless 17 year olds p*ssed on white lightening giving it the big'un.

The fighting was just f***ing stupid. I can't decide whether it was a few of our lot bickering amongst themselves or whether the kids who were struggling with the stewards and then received a kicking from our Stone Island brigade were from the Darlo end. Those around me seemed to think it was the latter.

After the pitch invasion died down, a few of the young pissed skinny shirtless chavs who had been on the pitch a few times  had finally gone back to the stand.  They were pushed back from the edge by a few of the older heads who were trying to stop them acting like silly boys  and going on the pitch again, as by then it was becoming a wee bit embarrassing -that led to a few little scuffles.  After it started to settle down anyone who went on the pitch was treated to a chorus of 'scum' by a load of toon fans. 

Some might see this as a bit extreme, but they should stop serving alcohol at football grounds imo.

:lol:

Not saying I disagree with you entirely, but I sense a ton of bricks approaching at high fucking speed.

Nah, the vast majority can handle expensive piss weak ales.

Some might see this as a bit extreme, but they should stop serving alcohol at football grounds imo.

:lol:

Not saying I disagree with you entirely, but I sense a ton of bricks approaching at high f***ing speed.

I'm prepared, also agree with Dresden that having the game on a Friday night wasn't a great decision.