Newcastle United 1-4 Liverpool - FT - Entertainers Charity Match

kane2005

Guest Heneage

What an embarrassment of an event, 'Keegan's Entertainers' Jesus Christ.

Have absolutely no idea where you're coming from Kris, really strange thing to say. :lol:

Oh, is it a joke?

:troll: In one.

Why did Terry Mac's son play for Liverpool I thought he came through our academy? ???

Guest BooBoo

What an embarrassment of an event, 'Keegan's Entertainers' Jesus Christ.

Agreed. A facepalm of an event serving primarily to feed Wraiths ego as "Newcastle fans' spokesman".

Such a badly organized affair. The shuttle bus from the race course to the stadium must have stopped really early. We got there at 12.45 and there were about 50 people waiting and everyone had to get back in their cars as no bus turned up by 1.15. We had to park in the retail park near tesco and missed the first 20 mins. When we got there it seemed oversold and we ended up having the tallest steward in the world blocking our view for most of the game. Saw traffic wardens in force ticketing loads of cars in the residential area near the stadium

Such a badly organized affair. The shuttle bus from the race course to the stadium must have stopped really early. We got there at 12.45 and there were about 50 people waiting and everyone had to get back in their cars as no bus turned up by 1.15. We had to park in the retail park near tesco and missed the first 20 mins. When we got there it seemed oversold and we ended up having the tallest steward in the world blocking our view for most of the game. Saw traffic wardens in force ticketing loads of cars in the residential area near the stadium

The online stream for the match wasn't working for many people too, apparently, after they paid their £10 fee.

Not long back in - an enjoyable game, even if the scoreline wasn't ideal Great to see some of the lads rolling back the years - Ginola still has it, Tino looked knackered after 10mins and Albert looked as classy as ever. Thought about going for the park and ride, but ended up parking at Tesco and walking. Just as well, reading what happened to some above! I wonder where Ferdinand was today though?

Also, first time I've been to the KP ground and it's not bad in all honesty (apart from trying to getaway from Tesco's carpark after the match) Such a pity this couldn't have been held at St James and if it's true if the club refused to hold it there because of Keegan being present, then it's petty in the extreme. Today was about local charities, FFS. :thdn:

TheGuv got a picture with Kevin Keegan, I'm jelly. :(

:snod: Luckily i knew someone with an Access All Areas pass. She got me to see KK, Daveed etc. She's in the after party now though, she couldn't get me into that one :/

I was speaking to the lad off Purely Belter that's in the BT adverts now :lol:

Good event really enjoyed it. Grobbelar was a good sport with the 'cheat' jibes :lol: and Ginola is still class like.

I saw Ash at the game, and he got extremely wound up with the fact Phil Thompson had a new Liverpool tracksuit :lol: Saw him in the dug out all i can say is that nose is monstrous in person...

TheGuv got a picture with Kevin Keegan, I'm jelly. :(

:snod: Luckily i knew someone with an Access All Areas pass. She got me to see KK, Daveed etc. She's in the after party now though, she couldn't get me into that one :/

I was speaking to the lad off Purely Belter that's in the BT adverts now :lol:

Good event really enjoyed it. Grobbelar was a good sport with the 'cheat' jibes :lol: and Ginola is still class like.

I saw Ash at the game, and he got extremely wound up with the fact Phil Thompson had a new Liverpool tracksuit :lol: Saw him in the dug out all i can say is that nose is monstrous in person...

:lol: Dunno why the big nosed cunt couldn't have just worn the same tracksuit that the rest of the Liverpool players/Roy Evans were wearing! Bet he went out and bought it just for today. Cunt.

Love how much it grates on you :lol:

It's just the fact it's Phil Thompson tbh, everything about him grates on me! Wanted to punch him square on the nose after last night's "Carroll and Enrique play for a big club now".

Guest Heneage

Love how much it grates on you :lol:

It's just the fact it's Phil Thompson tbh, everything about him grates on me! Wanted to punch him square on the nose after last night's "Carroll and Enrique play for a big club now".

Tell me more.