Sporting Kansas City 0 - 0 Newcastle United - 20/07/11

Skirge

On a side note, instead of linking the f***ing picture, Ryder took a photograph of his own f***ing screen and linked that.

How retarded is this guy?

I've been laughing at a lot of things in this thread - mainly from being giddy from the "good" news, but this just sent me over the edge. That sums up how fucking useless he is. Dying over here.

On a side note, instead of linking the f***ing picture, Ryder took a photograph of his own f***ing screen and linked that.

How retarded is this guy?

I've been laughing at a lot of things in this thread - mainly from being giddy from the "good" news, but this just sent me over the edge. That sums up how fucking useless he is. Dying over here.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQs_Hr9IrwmdCyllKBXZI2P7Yfmd9vnuFnlnurAcGpTgOB7Jdqi

Game is being streamed live on the Kansas City website for a small fee.  Didn't realise that.

eh

Fella on the 'United For Newcastle' Facebook group claims to be watching it live off the Kansas City site, and that he paid a small fee for that.  Official premium stream, seemingly.

Game is being streamed live on the Kansas City website for a small fee.  Didn't realise that.

eh

Fella on the 'United For Newcastle' Facebook group claims to be watching it live off the Kansas City site, and that he paid a small fee for that.  Official premium stream, seemingly.

That's a load of crap.

eh

He's full of shit, the only have a live chat going on

Im glad that it's probably not a very serious injury, but i wont take anything for granted just yet, feels like if im too positive there's gonna be news tomorrow that he's out for a month or two  :lol:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Is United For Newcastle not just colocho off here?

Aye, but I thought ChrisMcQuillan was part of it too, but that last post just confused me.  :lol:

Guest Haris Vuckic

Is United For Newcastle not just colocho off here?

Aye, but I thought ChrisMcQuillan was part of it too, but that last post just confused me.  :lol:

There is no live footage because they didn't get the license but there will be free highlights on the Kansas website shortly after the game!